2012 SuperCoach Guide

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 3, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Just a little guide I made that includes tips on who to pick and who not to pick from each team.

Enjoy. :)

Download it here.

yDrSL.png

krakouer from the suns has 'retired', even though he's technically still on our list. won't play a game, and yet you say "can't see him getting past 60 points". is this just out of date?

besides that it's pretty good.

krakouer from the suns has 'retired', even though he's technically still on our list. won't play a game, and yet you say "can't see him getting past 60 points". is this just out of date?

besides that it's pretty good.

Oh. Didn't know. I'll update it now. Thanks mate.

Thanks for putting this together, some handy info there.
Do have to disagree with your Didak synopsis though. Everything I've read so far points towards him bouncing back from the nightmare that was 2011. He had no pre season last year after pectorial surgery & also had a calf injury last season. He has done all of the pre season work including the trip to Arizona, is only 28 and averaged 105 & 104 in 2009/2010. He'll be back IMO.

Do have to disagree with your Didak synopsis though. Everything I've read so far points towards him bouncing back from the nightmare that was 2011. He had no pre season last year after pectorial surgery & also had a calf injury last season. He has done all of the pre season work including the trip to Arizona, is only 28 and averaged 105 & 104 in 2009/2010. He'll be back IMO.

To be honest, I hope you're right. Good downgrade trade if that's the case.

Hmmmmm - not trying to blame anyone, but my Avast throws a trojan message whenever I try and download this.... could be a false positive.... just sayin.

Edit: Now it's gone - my avast must've just had a brain fart.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good job, however I have to disagree with your view on Bellchambers.

Hille has already that he is willingly to move over if Bellchambers is deemed worthy to be best 22, and not forgetting the fact that Hird on multiple occasions went in with 3 ruck-men, so I hardly see why he would only name one if he had Bellchambers as a second ruck available.

Just as I say that this quote from Hird came out today...

http://www.essendonfc.com.au/news/a/Hird:-Hille-standout-during-pre-season/8829

Essendon experimented with playing Hille, Ryder and Bellchambers in the same team last year to varying success, but Hird said they entered 2012 with clear plans how to best utilise the three big men.

"We've got a very solid idea. We'd like to play them all, and there'll be games when they all do play and others when they won't," Hird said.

"I'm very keen to have all of them up and going because they're three quality players."

http://www.essendonfc.com.au/news/a/Hird:-Hille-standout-during-pre-season/8829

Hahaha. s**t happens, mate.
Well, you never know. Bellchambers might be a surprise but I just don't see it this season. And even if he does get a game, I doubt it'll be a consistent stretch of games. And thus, not good enough for a Supercoach spot.

Hahaha. s**t happens, mate.
Well, you never know. Bellchambers might be a surprise but I just don't see it this season. And even if he does get a game, I doubt it'll be a consistent stretch of games. And thus, not good enough for a Supercoach spot.

Yeah I agree, 2013 though I will most likely definitely have him.

Doh! :cool:

EVERY game they should ALL be played. The problem is the implementation has been bad.
Ryder must play at CHB (where he is amazing and can beat anyone), Bellchambers as first ruck and Hille at FF. Bellchambers and Hille can rotate with a resting-ruck setup. Ryder can ruck the backline to reduce workload.

An alternative setup is keeping Hille & Bellchambers as above, and putting Ryder on the ball. Now that would just be scary for opposition teams...

In regards to this, reports coming in that Didak has sustained a 4 week injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back