Preview NAB 4 vs GWS Canberra March 17th 12.30

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Re: GWS in Canberra for NAB 4

I was going to Canberra that weekend to check out the Giants anyway (my best mate lives there and we both got 3 game Canberra memberships for GWS). I'm stoked that I get to see the Tiges up and about.

whats with all the bloody travel?

yet west coast is likely to play the entire nab cup at home?

should be a one sided game, want us to win it and win it very well

It's certainly a good opportunity to head into the H&A season with a bit of momentum. I hope we bury them by 100! Haven't seen Richmond do that to a team for years...

Very cool - I get to see the boys without having to travel.
Nice ground Manuka as well. They always used to play the games in the middle of winter, when it is freezing. So a nice time of year to see them as well.
I'll bring a mate who supports the tiges and have a good day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

whats with all the bloody travel?

yet west coast is likely to play the entire nab cup at home?

should be a one sided game, want us to win it and win it very well

It would have to do with Us playing 10 of the first 11 in Melbourne, (port adelaide in R6 is the away game).

WCE meanwhile have to travel to Etihad three times, Gabba and GWS once in that time.

It would have to do with Us playing 10 of the first 11 in Melbourne, (port adelaide in R6 is the away game).

WCE meanwhile have to travel to Etihad three times, Gabba and GWS once in that time.

And the fact that GWS are playing the following weekend in Sydney. Whereas we have nearly two weeks before playing Rd 1.

I'm a little nervous about this game, really don't want us to be the first to lose to GWS, even if it is just a preseason practice game
True, however, if GWS beat us next weekend, there would be no way we would take them lightly come season proper (not that we should be)... no repeat of the GC debacle of last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back