“We’ll be treating every game from here as a final” - Some Essendon player I’ve never heard of

Remove this Banner Ad

Do bummer fans even watch football anymore? They clearly MIA on the bay. What a s**t club.

Ben Rutten has to be rapt that he got out when he did. The dodgy Scott brother probably getting double for less wins.

I love Dodoro so much. As long as he's at Essendon they will never win anything ever.

P.s. 1999 prelim.

:$:$:$:$:$

Everyone knows theres nothing like quite like playing 17th in a finals match. 12th V 17th on a Saturday arvo at Marvel - it will rival some of the great Prelims over the years.

Everyone knows theres nothing like quite like playing 17th in a finals match. 12th V 17th on a Saturday arvo at Marvel - it will rival some of the great Prelims over the years.
You think thats bad? Freo's players are touting this weekends game as a Grand Final. 15th V 18th

meanwhile, West coast will rest half a dozen players with "general soreness"

It truly is the Dodoro of global sports entertainment

Hello bummer fans.

How is Will Setterfield going?

I saw that ranga ruckman we delisted has retired too.

What draft pick do you want to give us for Plowman?

:$:$:$

Big finals atmosphere at this Norf homegame.

Powerhouse Norf taking it right to the Bummers

Marvel might even be half full.

"Big 4" club my arse :$:$:$:$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back