Game Day 🏈 RND 10 - Carlton v Collingwood Game Day 🏈

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I hope McGovern never plays another game for us ever again, squibbed every contest and then just threw himself in the air and let himself get out bodied by bloody Mihochek 😂😂😂

You can't be so competitive last season, add a couple of best 22 players and then be so bad this season. Something has gone wrong and they can't seem to reverse it. Some game plan stubbornness it seems.
It sucks so bad. So frustrating to watch

What do the defenders talk about after goal is kicked. He wasn’t my opponent, I was marking this patch of grass. Well I was marking that patch of grass. Ok, no one’s fault.

Give Ash Hansen a shot Carlton.

Even Vossy credited him with the genius idea for McKay to dominate up and down the ground that saved the Geelong game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It isnt fitmness - it is teh glaring compounding of the players we are carrying who arent finals quality...too many all over the park

You watch our guys coming across, unable to lift their knees. Their repeat sprints are far superior.

I actually hope we loose by 100 points. Perhaps then and only then we might get some change. But no, leave Dow and Kemp in the reserves and keep picking Ed etc.

Just a rabble.

Give Ash Hansen a shot Carlton.

Even Vossy credited him with the genius idea for McKay to dominate up and down the ground that saved the Geelong game.

Isn't he notionally the forwards 'coach'? The one responsible, in theory, for whatever passes for a forward 'setup'?

If so, he might be the only person who is currently less qualified than Michael Voss to be an AFL coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back