Backfire šŸ¤£ Zach Merrett about to tell the Drug Cheats to GAGF

Do you feel sorry for Essendon*?

• Nah, fu** 'em.

• Yep, hard not to when they're so pathetic.

• Yeah, they didn't deserve to be saddled with a cancer like James Hird.

• T.Vickery would be Essendon*'s #1 forward this year

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

A Cut Above

šŸ†šŸ†šŸ†šŸ†šŸ†šŸ†šŸ†šŸ†šŸ†šŸ†šŸ† in my lifetime šŸ˜
Aug 27, 2015
šŸ…±ļøšŸ…°ļøšŸ„‡1ļøāƒ£3ļøāƒ£
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
šŸ‡¦šŸ‡ŗ

What chance Merrett does a Ben Brown and is on the trade scrap heap by the end of the year with almost no takers? Gotta be decent odds I reckon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is this the part of The Bay when the player that all opposition flog supporters says is an overrated spud becomes the leagues best player that will ruin us for years when he allegedly leaves?
I'm with you mate, he's definitely an overrated vanilla midfielder from where I'm sitting. :cool:

Only question for me is whether his value goes down from the current packet of chips level to the point where you have to pay some other club to take him.

I'm with you mate, he's definitely an overrated vanilla midfielder from where I'm sitting. :cool:

Only question for me is whether his value goes down from the current packet of chips level to the point where you have to pay some other club to take him.
Merrett out, Dunkley in.

Iā€™ll live :)

Is this the part of The Bay when the player that all opposition flog supporters says is an overrated spud becomes the leagues best player that will ruin us for years when he allegedly leaves?
Nope, I'm happy to admit he's not that good. Mostly 'coz he plays for Essenscum*. :grinv1:

It really says it all about Essendon when this vanilla plodder is their best mid. At least they'll get 3rd round compo if he exercises free agency.

Back