Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

SEN Lineup

4e6ed06620afd2540ab9028c40881176.jpg

Next ratings will be the real tell, obviously those are pretty poor but I'll give the benefit of the doubt and say when footy starts it'll pick up.

As much as I hate Hamish, McClure and Watson they still aren't as bad as Gaze and Maher.
GAZEYYYYYY MAYTEEEEEEE GAZEYYYYYYY

Jason Richardson is the best sports medi performer in the business bar none. I know he really isnt all over the footy, but is still sen and racings no 1 man. Some, i mean almost all of the footy media performers could learn alot of him. No needs to be a pompous arrogant flog

Sent from my SM-P555 using Tapatalk

Jason Richardson is the best sports medi performer in the business bar none. I know he really isnt all over the footy, but is still sen and racings no 1 man. Some, i mean almost all of the footy media performers could learn alot of him. No needs to be a pompous arrogant flog

Nice to see you post here, Jase.

Nice to see you post here, Jase.
Thanks two dogs.

You dont like him? Em sorry i mean me?

Thanks two dogs.

You dont like him? Em sorry i mean me?

Jase mate - nothing personal but you've got a squeaky voice that is tough listening.

You also waffle on about the ponies which I have no interest in.

You also have a fairly fake sounding laugh and come across as someone who is on overly good terms with himself (but why?).

No offence Jase m8 but whenever I hear your squeaky little voice I switch off.

Jase mate - nothing personal but you've got a squeaky voice that is tough listening.

You also waffle on about the ponies which I have no interest in.

You also have a fairly fake sounding laugh and come across as someone who is on overly good terms with himself (but why?).

No offence Jase m8 but whenever I hear your squeaky little voice I switch off.
That's the award winning post

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well it is evident that people out there harbour feelings about lyon and his past. Rightly or wrongly, it is an opinion which is not uncommon in the AFL world.

Not that I don't think he did the wrong thing, and I don't want to derail the thread, but hadn't Billy and Nicky gotten divorced? Or did the affair happen while they were still together?

It is true though, what you said. Plenty of people are off Lyon because of what he did and to be honest he probably needed a couple more years out of the spotlight/on the down-low before the reaction towards him became a lot less negative.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back