Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

I was stunned with the Swann and Spud interaction after thought they agreed to disagree. Dal Santo pipes in making light and fun of situation and then Frawley comes back all pissed off which assumed was just an act for 30 seconds then realised he was genuinely cut up at Dal taking the piss of him and then takes swings at Swann when Swann thought they all were cool. Weird stuff.

Danny is clearly NQR, surprised he still has a media role. Hypersensitivity, anger management issues along with the IQ of something you'd scrape off your shoe makes for poor listening..

Despite Huddo and Whateley being the best calling team going around, frawley makes them borderline unlistenable - no mean feat.

Hoping he eventually shuffles off to the sportsmans night circuit.

Danny is clearly NQR, surprised he still has a media role. Hypersensitivity, anger management issues along with the IQ of something you'd scrape off your shoe makes for poor listening..

Despite Huddo and Whateley being the best calling team going around, frawley makes them borderline unlistenable - no mean feat.

Hoping he eventually shuffles off to the sportsmans night circuit.
I really enjoy SEN's calling of the footy , but had to turn off when OX was on yelling and last Sunday I was forced to do the same when Spud was on. He came down to my club about 3 years ago and was fantastic, I just don't thing the media is his go.

Can anyone else tell that the talkback callers have changed since the hutchy era began? Im sure whately has brought over some of the ABC crowd etc. OR, that the topics each show cover bring a different viewpoint and caller type to the airwaves.

I've listened a little bit to ox and marko on 1278 Macquarie SPorts Radio, and found some callers there are more jovial, there to have a chat as well as a brief discussion. Kinda like what sen was last year. Interesting to read that tony schebecci referred to sen as the death star. lol.

Has anyone heard Granland on 3AW yet? Havent had a chance to listen to any commentary. He was a class act and sorely missed

I'm not a fan of Connelly hosting. His world game segment with Simon Hill the other day was pretty cringeworthy and his general convo feels pretty forced and scripted. Good print journo though

Teddy Bear biscuit and pat on head. Off you go son.
ha ha, I enjoyed hearing how Brownlow was covered back then.

It's not the same these days. Back in the 70s the dates were not half as 'glamorous', Jack Hamilton read out the votes in a monotone and Bombe Alaska was on the menu at The Southern Cross ballroom. Ahh, those were the days!

Can anyone else tell that the talkback callers have changed since the hutchy era began? Im sure whately has brought over some of the ABC crowd etc. OR, that the topics each show cover bring a different viewpoint and caller type to the airwaves.

I've listened a little bit to ox and marko on 1278 Macquarie SPorts Radio, and found some callers there are more jovial, there to have a chat as well as a brief discussion. Kinda like what sen was last year. Interesting to read that tony schebecci referred to sen as the death star. lol.

Has anyone heard Granland on 3AW yet? Havent had a chance to listen to any commentary. He was a class act and sorely missed
Schebecci is one of the reasons it went down hill

I'm not a fan of Connelly hosting. His world game segment with Simon Hill the other day was pretty cringeworthy and his general convo feels pretty forced and scripted. Good print journo though
World game title says it all really. Bit of a wank title, indeed, cringeworthy title no doubt. Never listened to it but heard Rohan a lot this week at other times and he is surprisingly good on radio in transforming himself from print media to this. The RoCo bit is just a bit hard to take.. ha ha ha

KB and the horse racing dude were down to this bottom scraping level yesterday when I had a cursory listen: "Call in and tell us about any games that were almost called off due to bad weather" !?! Hutchy should do a deal with the Guantanamo Bay facility and get it piped in instead of Metallica - all those ISIS dues would be confessing before the first Tobin Brothers' ad!

Is Nims Azoor still at SEN? Haven't heard him for ages. Quite liked his shows.
Cannot stand Nims. His knowledge on most sports is really poor for a guy in his position. Many times I listened to SEN when i was doing night shifts and I couldn't believe how poor his knowledge was on several sports.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The next ratings come out on Tuesday. I can't wait. :D Hee hee, I'm such a geek
giphy.gif

Those talkback callers think they’re the glue that hold the shows together the reason why people tune in.

Yeah i flicked over Sunday night late game and it was Matty G and Scott Lucas on special comments. Can't remember the other caller though. i stayed with it until the end of the game. Matty G smooth as ever.

Yeah i flicked over Sunday night late game and it was Matty G and Scott Lucas on special comments. Can't remember the other caller though. i stayed with it until the end of the game. Matty G smooth as ever.

A massive loss. Wonder why hutchy removed him. Ultimate professional. A big loss to SEN, great pickup by 3AW

Remove this Banner Ad

Back