Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

One thing that I do admire with Bob Murphy - he's completely unable to hide his total disdain for Sam McClure.

Thursdays at around 5.30, when Andy has to leave early for The Front Bar prep, is now must-listen radio just to see how many words Bob can utter as Sam warbles on and on and on and on.

When Bob does say something - and it's rarely more than a half-sentence through gritted teeth - Sam replies with the fake cackle of a smart-arse prefect before launching into another ramble in between the ads and odds.

Toss-bag of the highest order, and Bob makes us all know it.

Huge fan of himself.

First time he was in that slot I thought Bob and Andy had both gone early - he just kept going on and on and on.

Just makes you want reach through the radio and start punching.

When they get into Footy Tinder in the evenings, I have to restrain myself.

I’m sure there are plenty of Dads with young kids listening and the kids ask ‘Dad, what’s Tinder?’

Really family friendly crap radio.

The segment itself, is just rehashing the days news in a different slant. Lets face it, they come up with all these ways of analysing, discussing and prediucting when in the end its the same stuff, dressed up differently

I think this may be the case with Maher as well?

One of my best mates partner met him at a function recently, said he was ridiculously nice. Reckon he is literally down for anything in the media and they know whilst he’s extremely vanilla he won’t cause any problems and can waffle about anything for hours.

The saturday rub tribute to frawley broadcast on mmm and sen last Saturday was fantastic. I haven't laughed that much listening to the radio probably ever.

Something that stood out for me was when they were mentioning advertising and brayshaw said that the show will run twice as long on sdn compared to mmm, to fit in all the ads into the show.

We are absolute suckers for still listening to sen, which is basically advertising, mixed with live read advertising by the hosts, with a little bit of sports radio intertwined.

Listen to the footy on sen for a quarter and then flick over to the abc for another quarter. You soon realise how overloaded and full of advertising sen is.
it was good as it was produced by triple m

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll answer . The ones that say they don't listen anymore , so why bother.
Anyone want to decipher this one for me? I've read it four times and still dont have a ******* clue what you're on about.

Why do YOU care so much about SEN criticism?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back