Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

Family Peace is just one bent of social programming to make u think theres no bigger issues going on,its just a distraction
not dissimilar to getting men to paint theyre nails with nail polish as a show of support for some female agenda thats now advrtised,thats just programming
men to become sissys...
f*** those 2 fake issues/agendas...the real issue is the government & all those involved dont ever want you to get any access to your supernnuation
they want you to work and die asap so u never get too see any of it...they used to advertise 17billion in unclaimed super...remember that one ?..yeah because ppl die and never get to spend it....
Hows that for a left turn down the rabbit hole :D
just my observation on destructive and distractive advertising
Wowee....that went in an unexpected direction.

Just in case anyone missed it SEN news just reported an absolute bombshell, Dennis Quaid is getting married. This is a serious exclusive, its developing news at the moment, hopefully they'll report more when more news comes to hand, surely they'll have to cut the main feed? I'm still shaking from it to be honest, I genuinely can't believe Dennis finally settled down again

4th marriage .....It is weird I agree, but in fairness to SEN the newspapers (online anyway) are reporting it too.....why is a total mystery!

News is not news these days....a glance at news.com.au and you'll find its about reality tv, something going viral, outrage caused, a kmart hack etc.

PS: Denis is a lucky guy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just in case anyone missed it SEN news just reported an absolute bombshell, Dennis Quaid is getting married. This is a serious exclusive, its developing news at the moment, hopefully they'll report more when more news comes to hand, surely they'll have to cut the main feed? I'm still shaking from it to be honest, I genuinely can't believe Dennis finally settled down again

Doesn’t even know who that is

Mate he was in Dreamscape (1984) how could you not know who he is! We need more Quaid related content on this station!
You just know Hutchy is hitting up *checks notes* Dylan Howard to set up an interview with Quaid.

Jack Heverin the next day -
"Now, speaking of Dennis and Randy Quaid, what footballing brothers can we compare them to?"

So refreshing - the morning show.
campbell brown, i like him in small doses. excellent horse racing questions, made it interesting to the average joe.
the host hosted well. WHoever it was. I feel a great difference bewteen these guys and watson/lyon in that with them theres no host.

and lots of non afl talk.
Agreed, can't say I'm a big fan of Brown and I assumed he was the cliche footy bogan but was actually quite good. Happy to talk about other sports, self depricating (which is very unusual for ex footballers) and humourous. First time I have listened of a morning back to back days in a long time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back