Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

Saw finey last night at the footy. Poor man. Needs to get back on the waves, last night would've been must listen radio.
It could have easily rivalled the night he was on when Ross Lyon signed with Freo and was in transit across the Nullabor.

It was radios equivalent of making a 100 before lunch on day 1 in a test , Finey in just elite form .

Hutchie is all about the ratings with zero intregity why wouldn't he bring back Finey? He was the best thing on that station.
Apparently Mark Fine was AWFUL to work with - extremely rude to panel operators and producers, would throw things and swear and act like a child. By the sounds of things, no one wanted to work with him.

Apparently Mark Fine was AWFUL to work with - extremely rude to panel operators and producers, would throw things and swear and act like a child. By the sounds of things, no one wanted to work with him.
Well that's no good. Cant have people like that in the work place.

Hutchie is all about the ratings with zero intregity why wouldn't he bring back Finey? He was the best thing on that station.
If he was all about rating he would have brought him back and canned the drive duo too.
He's not, hes all about cramming as many ads and betting promotions into an hour as he possibly can, while cheapskating his staff.
Its not about product or ratings, its about ad revenue and low wages.
He loves Gerard and Cornes because they say over the top stuff to promote the station, thats why Gerard gets paid so handsomely I imagine.

If he replaced Gary and Tim with their fillin buffoons imagine how much they'd lose to RSN brekky. They are lucky they have little sport competition during the weekday slots.

If he was all about rating he would have brought him back and canned the drive duo too.
He's not, hes all about cramming as many ads and betting promotions into an hour as he possibly can, while cheapskating his staff.
Its not about product or ratings, its about ad revenue and low wages.
He loves Gerard and Cornes because they say over the top stuff to promote the station, thats why Gerard gets paid so handsomely I imagine.

If he replaced Gary and Tim with their fillin buffoons imagine how much they'd lose to RSN brekky. They are lucky they have little sport competition during the weekday slots.
well said. ads and $.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are Ch 7 SERIOUSLY considering hiring Whately?!?! Have they got f'arkin big rocks in theiir heads?!? He is terrible. I can't believe he got a gig outside of the ABC. He's boring, sanctimonious, pompous and a hypocrite. I've said this before, but his "stance" against gambling is to not have a betting spot on his show. Where the fa'rk does he think his massive wage comes from? Betting ad revenue. Wan'ka

Are Ch 7 SERIOUSLY considering hiring Whately?!?! Have they got f'arkin big rocks in theiir heads?!? He is terrible. I can't believe he got a gig outside of the ABC. He's boring, sanctimonious, pompous and a hypocrite. I've said this before, but his "stance" against gambling is to not have a betting spot on his show. Where the fa'rk does he think his massive wage comes from? Betting ad revenue. Wan'ka
they are?

But he regularly talks about the bets he places.

Odd, hey?! He said on Sam Newman's podcast that he wouldn't have betting spots on his show. However, that was last year, so I dunno if that's changed
they say a leopard never changes its spots. thats not true. sam hated rugby league and now loves it. whately can change too

Remove this Banner Ad

Back