Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't care how many digital options Hutchy has......Cam Luke should be on none of them.

I guess the ploy is good to have him and Dal Santo on breakfast this week, to really make you feel like you need Garry and Tim back!
Good call , luke is in the spud class

I'm struggling to recall, but for memory, Gary Honey knew about athletics (of course) and a little bit about horse racing, but had the personality of an old pair of socks, and not a good voice for radio. I don't think it's a coincidence that he never worked on air again (that I know of) after his 3uz gig . His personality barely improved from what he showed in this interview. :p

Even worse than I remembered.

What a bore.

Poor guy, when they were giving out personalities he missed every handout and every scrap.

Good call , luke is in the spud class
We really should make a list of the real spud class.

This means at or approaching Danny Frawley level of media work.
Frawley who has the best ever description of his media abilities as his moniker: Spud.

Danny Frawley - Captain Spud
Andrew Gaze - Life Time Spud Award
Steve Silvagni - Keanu Reeves Spud
Gary Honey - Toxic Bore Spud

Feel free to add. They are the four that spring to mind as dreadful media workers. (Yes, Silvagni has moved on, but he was beyond boring and dreadful. Struggled with sentences.)

Mark Slobinson could be at this spud level but is too inebriated to do any useful media work.

Not really SEN themselves, but putting them in here because they flog the living crap out of this in their commercial cycle.

Who do Melbourne Airport think they are convincing that $12 an hour for parking is value and they are doing us a service by having this great price.
Airport parking - one of lifes great shakedowns.
Maybe they think by playing that add 4 times an hour it de-sensitizes people and makes it seem a bargain.........

The SEN coverage of the tennis is interesting. They are nationally providing a ball by ball coverage, but spend large chunks of the time ,having deep and meaningful conversations with an eclectic mix of tennis people.

Gary Lyon going to “The I’m a celebrity get me out of here” Jungle ? This Sunday night

Promo adds saying A Former AFL footy show host , Melbournes own , as clues to who it may be

(Log in to remove this ad.)

s**t show anyway.
For those that dislike Watto and Lyon , just think of Cam Luke.

Cam Luke is the rotten spud Hutchy the Jabberer discovered at the back of a kitchen drawer and plonked on radio.

It is no surprise he regularly complains about the unavailability of Australian players on Test or ODI duties for the BBL. His answer is to clean up the schedule and not have Tests or ODIs when the BBL is on.

I like Nicky Dal but the Morning Show this was toxic because of Luke.

Isnt the celebrity s**t show "live" though? JB would be doing the cricket?

reckon it sam. Its been alluded to on his podcast

But Sam isn’t an Ex Host of the AFL Footyshow , he will be on it in 2019 still contracted to nine

JB will be doing the test matches on channel seven and Bec is doing the tennis on nine

That leaves Eddie or ............ HUTCHY !!!!!!

Would Hutchy miss a Super Bowl to go into the Jungle ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back