Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

I actually don't mind Bob and Andy, when they aren't preaching and pushing a certain agenda. They've improved a bit, in my opinion. I don't feel grim, when I listen to them.
When they have good people to interview, it's been highly entertaining. I've had some legit laughs.
Bob still od'ees me, but I'd rather have a beer with him than Dwayne.

P.S. you call, you get on.

I actually don't mind Bob and Andy, when they aren't preaching and pushing a certain agenda. They've improved a bit, in my opinion. I don't feel grim, when I listen to them.
When they have good people to interview, it's been highly entertaining. I've had some legit laughs.
Bob still od'ees me, but I'd rather have a beer with him than Dwayne.

P.S. you call, you get on.
And takes up 20 mins of his 3 hours saying it . The other thing with him is that he just repeats himself for the 3 hours.

Which cats nuffie just called Whateley to claim the cats are suffering from focusing on trade over draft these days, four days before they play in the grannie.
LOLS, I *ing HATE that dumb footy s**t. :D "What? There's a guy way down in Sydney who's from way down in country Victoria who might want to play way down in Geelong while I'm way up here in Brisbane about to play in a Grand Final? Oh no! I think I've forgotten how to kick!"
Someone like Tom Browne would probably come back with something like "a couple of Geelong forwards might suddenly be thinking that they could lose their spot next year."

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeah was good listening,but theyve shot themselves in the foot with this indoctrinating CEO building industry bloke pushing the government agenda
through those new building site ads,and i believe they even interviewed him ?was it yesterday ? anyway theyve lined his pockets no doubt as he spews out
the drivel,pathetic attempt at whitewashing

yeah was good listening,but theyve shot themselves in the foot with this indoctrinating CEO building industry bloke pushing the government agenda
through those new building site ads,and i believe they even interviewed him ?was it yesterday ? anyway theyve lined his pockets no doubt as he spews out
Didn't have an issue at all

Nek minnit lumpinee turns out to be Hutchy, in a dramatic and magnificent reverse troll.

(inserttrollfacehere)

since derwayne has been on sen there's been a spike on port adelaide and geelong talk.
You didnt call in this arvo saying that ?

Quite funny someone called in saying SEN had only been talking about Geelong
Derwayne - ' no weve been talking Richmond too , here is a chat yesterday about a possible Richmond dynasty'

They cut to it and first thing that gets mentioned is Geelong 🙂

You didnt call in this arvo saying that ?

Quite funny someone called in saying SEN had only been talking about Geelong
Derwayne - ' no weve been talking Richmond too , here is a chat yesterday about a possible Richmond dynasty'

They cut to it and first thing that gets mentioned is Geelong 🙂
But if he called in he would have got on . Deewayne only had 2 callers in the 1st 24 mins because he doesn't shut up about you call in you get on. I nearly could put up with OX over the Pipe , but no.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back