Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

Ooops. The ratings release date for survey 2 says "Thu Apr 16" right there on this link I posted ages ago. I just assumed it was a Tuesday

M7z6g3K.jpg

For a lady her age, Margaret is very knowledgeable about most sports, always cheerful and full of life. Good on her.

...hope all you out there who whinge about her, are lucky enough to reach her age (89) for a start and then have all faculties to go with it and still be interested in sport and life in general.

I for one enjoy listening to her. Way to go Margaret!:thumbsu:

Instead of the same segments, I don't know why they can't work with the clubs over the next month or so, to interview every player on their lists.

We all know the stars, how about the newest recruits, or those who still haven't cracked it into the AFL team yet?

On top of that, how about some of the gun under 18 prospects - get to know them before they are drafted (whenever that happens).

Very poor ratings, but we're in unusual times. The crap ratings for Bob & Andy are no coincidence though.

Hutchy will bang on about digital consumption trends (and he's right) but these numbers are still what advertisers look at, and they pay the bills.

Survey ratings book 2 is out. Covers March 1st to April 4th.

SEN up in all shifts, overall up by 0.6 to 2.2.

As expected, they really could only go one way. Most talk stations were up around the country as expected. I am happy with that as at a time like this we need Talkback not a pre recorded FM music show.

No doubt we will go through the normal questioning of the purpose of ratings.

I say it every ratings but the difference between SEN numbers and 3AW are huge. Commercially it must be difficult for SEN to compete.

The Breakfast show and Whately pull very low numbers for hosts that are on reasnoble salaries. Whately would be on more but doesn't lift the audiance. I just don't get why people carry on about him being a big player in the media.

Will wait and see what happens but I think over the next 12 months we will see some changes at the company. These kinds of numbers with an expensive format are unsustainable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very poor ratings, but we're in unusual times. The crap ratings for Bob & Andy are no coincidence though.

Hutchy will bang on about digital consumption trends (and he's right) but these numbers are still what advertisers look at, and they pay the bills.

Bob and Andy is embarrassing, if you are below 2% you are basically irrelevant in the market. Companies would be better to advetise at a community radio station for 10% of the price.

Thought I'd switch on Bob & Andy this arvo for the first time in about six weeks to lend them some moral support while they're rating 1s.

After a few minutes I heard Andy say that the Krakouer Brothers "weren't good enough", for some dopey name-a-player thing they were doing.

Seeyalader youblokes.

Thought I'd switch on Bob & Andy this arvo for the first time in about six weeks to lend them some moral support while they're rating 1s.

After a few minutes I heard Andy say that the Krakouer Brothers "weren't good enough", for some dopey name-a-player thing they were doing.

Seeyalader youblokes.
I swear any time I've tried them in the past week they've been doing some call in to nominate the best player who was drafted at pick 10 from South Australia nonsense. Dull radio at the best of times and when you do it every day...

You know they should be talking more motor racing.

F1 have been uploading full races from the past on youtube. In amongst others, the 1986 Australian GP. A last race, three way title showdown between Nigel Mansell, Alain Prost and Nelson Piquet. A race famous for the footage of title leader Nigel Mansell's tyre blowout.

It's all the rage, you all have an opinion on it!

You know they should be talking more motor racing.

F1 have been uploading full races from the past on youtube. In amongst others, the 1986 Australian GP. A last race, three way title showdown between Nigel Mansell, Alain Prost and Nelson Piquet. A race famous for the footage of title leader Nigel Mansell's tyre blowout.

It's all the rage, you all have an opinion on it!
Fantastic stuff in Adelaide where it should be

Remove this Banner Ad

Back