Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

A few radio hosts (Harf and Whitey) really 'frothing' the resting tactics and how Scott manages his older players, I mean it's not exactly reinventing the wheel is it.
I reckon Gerard has to suck up to Bucks to keep him coming on 360 given his beef with Robbo.
But Gerard does have his favourites doesn't he, loves Chris Scott.

Should text in on his Ross Lyon bias, would love to hear him umm and arr over it.
I dont mind Whately for the most part but if Bucks , Chris Scott or Danger are on its a very easy choice to change the channel .

And I dont mind listening to Bucks as a general rule.

Tim Watson not taking himself too seriously, taking the piss and having a laugh, after Barrett's condescending remark about him yesterday.

Barrett is at the absolute bottom of the list of blokes on the "Beer at the Pub with" test.

Barretts an interesting one, you do wonder if the Triple M/Channel 9 Boyz club genuinely like him...

Isnt it interesting. When derwayne arrived he was a breath of fresh air. As a presenter at 3aw he was very good. Polished and experienced. Fluent. He brought that to 1116 sen but somethings changed
I agree with that . Now it's like he just loves the sound of his own voice. Stays on the same subject for 3 hours and then if you call you will be on he says, bullshit there's no time with him talking.

I agree with that . Now it's like he just loves the sound of his own voice. Stays on the same subject for 3 hours and then if you call you will be on he says, bullshit there's no time with him talking.
I do like how he opens up the first hour for talkback though .
After that its like every other show

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The great brian goorjian was on today. When he speaks, tim and gary listen. Its humbling. And when he says their names, you know there's rapport.

Even though g and t have no idea what he's on about.

BG was a massive fan of kevin bartlett too
I reckon he talks s**t , goes on and on with yank talk.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back