Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

I've had a think about it.

To improve SEN:

Bedford and The Made Guy to host 9-12.

PeterNorth and Registered user 12-3pm.

Bedford and MacMum 3-6pm.

Imadodgyumpire and Freddy Mercury to host overnights, with all the degenerates, no filters.

I'll play a cameo role, doing fu** all.
yur the new Hutchison then,yu gonna make the call every saturday ? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Only listened for about 10 minutes, but Rex's post-footy show on 3AW is some of the loosest radio I've heard since the days of Stephen Peak, Howard Cotton & Finey on SEN.

Rex going on and on about someone nicknamed "Black Bob" and how he liked being called Black Bob, and then asking a caller's wife to rate her husband out of 10 in the sack. The caller wanting to tell a gag about "The Rear Sisters" and Rex saying very loudly the name of a lawyer, FARQUAR.

Only listened for about 10 minutes, but Rex's post-footy show on 3AW is some of the loosest radio I've heard since the days of Stephen Peak, Howard Cotton & Finey on SEN.

Rex going on and on about someone nicknamed "Black Bob" and how he liked being called Black Bob, and then asking a caller's wife to rate her husband out of 10 in the sack. The caller wanting to tell a gag about "The Rear Sisters" and Rex saying very loudly the name of a lawyer, FARQUAR.

I've listened a few times over the last couple of years, and you're right, it's really strange, but good.
Rex is clearly going a bit odd as he gets old, but comes out with some very funny comments.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Need a decent drive home show

Andy Maher is ******* terrible, I use to not mind him but * me its a hard listen with him on. Murphy I'm not sold on either way but if they could give him a decent co host we could find out if he is any good or not

On a side note I actually like Robert Murphy as a special comments caller during the games

He's very good, across all sports.

Has a great rapport with listeners, as well.
So with Pickers and Cornes with him why was the imbecile needed as well.
The morning news reader is leaving tomorrow , she was good , no mention why she's leaving . No doubt we'll get April all day
The new girl sounds good , very professional , not like AA

Unfortunately I cannot stop focussing on Andy maher when he tries to ask a question or make a point. He just waffles on and on and on, speaks so many words, but says very little. Once you notice that, he is very hard to listen to.
he asks a question and then answers it, than asks it again

Unfortunately I cannot stop focussing on Andy maher when he tries to ask a question or make a point. He just waffles on and on and on, speaks so many words, but says very little. Once you notice that, he is very hard to listen to.

Speaks to lack of preparation to me, he is thinking as he's talking and making it up as he goes along, nothing more infuriating.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back