1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

They're spending that money now. So it's relevant even now. I bet you just assumed the place was built for the 88 Aus Open, it's been like that since, and they get a few local builders for maintenance?

Halo effect.
No doubt the government pumps in millions to help run the Aus Open. It also runs for 19 days (including qualifying). I guess one thing that separates it from Albert park is that the facilities are mostly permanent and used throughout the year for concerts, events, sporting matches, shows, etc.

No doubt the government pumps in millions to help run the Aus Open. It also runs for 19 days (including qualifying). I guess one thing that separates it from Albert park is that the facilities are mostly permanent and used throughout the year for concerts, events, sporting matches, shows, etc.
That's the trouble with the GP , it has to be put in and put out at the taxpayers expense .The tennis is more of an aussie thing than the Gp what ever someone says.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cornes show I like, no problem with him........and I think it's great SEN are going in to other places.....afterall, sport is not confined to just Vic.......particularly with AFL, good to hear what interstate teams are doing, interviews etc.

There is a big need to stop being so Viccentric.....all our sports teams are national, eg AFL, Rugby, Soccer. SEN are moving with the need to be national too.

Cornes show I like, no problem with him........and I think it's great SEN are going in to other places.....afterall, sport is not confined to just Vic.......particularly with AFL, good to hear what interstate teams are doing, interviews etc.

There is a big need to stop being so Viccentric.....all our sports teams are national, eg AFL, Rugby, Soccer. SEN are moving with the need to be national too.
That's fine , but surely someone in WA is better than Gossage.

what's wrong with honey?

I wasnt a fan of his on Sport 927 when he was with kb. everything was collingwood
Gary honey the only human being in history who was just about equal to Andrew gaze for pure dumbness about everything.

He was dreadful!

Knew nothing. KB carried him. But made KB look like a guru.

Gossage the Sausage has a pretty thick skin, I think you're right.

RoCo takes things too personally (look at some of his responses on Twitter) and couldn't resist the political angle. Never thought he and the "new SEN" were going to be a good fit.
Roco let’s himself down so badly with his thin skin.
He is a disgrace on Twitter how he reacts and name calls.
His Twitter ofcourse but it shows his character.

Yes we know you love the left, yes we know you hate the right, but it’s sports Rohan, it’s football and sport.

Sport not poilitics nonsense.

I think both sports are hardly Australian. But both are welcome in Melbourne.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
That's a diplomatic comment, and both events have long histories in Australia.

The point is, there could be a government cover up exposed showing that the Tennis cost vic tax payers $5bil a year. For someone like bedford, that would just go in one ear then out the other. But tell them that the GP costs $50-60mil, then they go into meltdown and get personal. Even though that would mean the GP costs roughly $15-20 per vic tax payer per year.

Adding to that. If someone who works at an office close by has lunch at a café in the precinct there..in july, it'll count as revenue that the tennis brought in. Even though it has nothing to do with the tennis. but bedford wouldn't give a s**t about that.

Halo effect.

I'm struggling to recall, but for memory, Gary Honey knew about athletics (of course) and a little bit about horse racing, but had the personality of an old pair of socks, and not a good voice for radio. I don't think it's a coincidence that he never worked on air again (that I know of) after his 3uz gig . His personality barely improved from what he showed in this interview. :p

Last edited:
Haha you got a mention on air, Bedford. I know you and many others aren't fans but unless there is any better live sporting option I'm all for it. Plus they are going to Big Bash. Love the NFL so happy they're covering it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back