1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

I knew I forgot something today. :tongueoutv1: Jeepers, 4.4 for WAITLEEEEEEE. I'll say it again: ratings are fickle bollocks that go up and down for no reason. For eg, I bet any money all of the following strong shows that dropped a bit will go back up in the next survey: 3aw Breakfast, Gold FM Breakfast, 3AW evenings and The Rush Hour.

View attachment 1963002
is it also fickle bollocks when SEN's ratings go down, or only when they go up??

Why the firetruck does anyone listen to 3AW? Admittedly I'm not the type to ring Neil Mitchell and complain that my bins were picked up five minutes late and to add insult to injury, the truck was beeping the whole time and woke me up.

Finey's Final Siren is a bit more staid than it was 7 or 8 years ago, but it's still a good listen, especially after a good match with talking points.

Thursday night edition would be nice, but maybe one night per week is enough. Less is more?

We're quick to jump on Kelli Underwood, so gotta give a shout-out to SEN "Special" Comments man & radio veteran Liam Pickering on the Pies V Power match today (within the first 10 minutes too) "Captain Travis Boak wins the toss...actually that's Ro-Zee" (Boak actually isn't playing & hasn't captained for 6 years!) then, "a great mark from the BIG SAVALOY!...or is it Aliir... it's Aliir"
. So very poor .

Last edited:
We're quick to jump on Kelli Underwood, so gotta give a shout-out to SEN "Special" Comments man & radio veteran Liam Pickering on the Pies V Power match today (within the first 10 minutes too) "Captain Travis Boak wins the toss...actually that's Ro-Zee" (Boak actually isn't even playing!) then, "a great mark from the BIG SAVALOY!...or is it Aliir... it's Aliir"
. So very poor .

Why bother trying when Hutchy has given you a job for life

Was flicking around looking for a Sunday morning footy review show yesterday and stumbled upon yet more horse racing chat.

Only voice I could recognise (helped they called him by name) was that Miles bloke with the bogan SA accent who proceeded to tell listeners that 'there are some days where it's best to tell people not to bet'.

Given horse racing doesn't exist without betting and the amount of betting ads on SEN and the 'standing in the corner of a Pub TAB shouting and riding home your bets' vibe of SEN Track, it struck me as peak irony.

I realise punting isn't everyone's thing, but I like it and I do listen a bit to SEN track.

So I can say with confidence that Miles is unbearable. He is such a know-it-all and so full of himself.

And he might be one of the worst punters in the country.

Finey's Final Siren is a bit more staid than it was 7 or 8 years ago, but it's still a good listen, especially after a good match with talking points.

Thursday night edition would be nice, but maybe one night per week is enough. Less is more?
I would still love to see a Sunday edition.
It worked well because you had supporters from the Saturday/Sunday games calling in , odds on Saints had played which always gets edge from Finey

It is great to have it back

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crunch time is on the Sen app now....but it should be broadcast on the radio and the current program with miles should be on the app!
Correct , Miles is an absolute flog . Hanneberry is a great pick up for crunctime , him and Gablich are good and then theres Cam Luke

I would still love to see a Sunday edition.
It worked well because you had supporters from the Saturday/Sunday games calling in , odds on Saints had played which always gets edge from Finey

It is great to have it back

It seems to drop off in the 2nd hour a bit? Also seems a bit obsessed with Stephen J Peake or whatever his name is.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back