1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

he might be in damage control

nah he legit. Although yes hes talking to people he does not know, and should and did only speak glowingly about australia.

royal melbourne west is the best course and the pros love it. East is good too. Kingston Heath a close second to the West of RM. Sandbelt courses RM, KH, Metro, Victoria are top notch. Peninsula-Kingswood will be up there in the coming years.

The Brooks Koepka thing about him being on SEN was amusing. He was lined up to be interviewed by RSN, but some in the chain called SEN by mistake. The producer was like, "Garry, Brooks Koepka is on the line for an interview."
I gather Garry said someone to the producer like "WTF? Are you kidding?", etc.
HA.

i missed brooksey

A largely unpopular Fremantle coach getting the arse is likely big news in Perth, but not for a Melbourne based sports station - nobody here wants to talk about him that much, apart from calling up to say they hope that he doesn't end up at their club (and there is only so many ways talkback callers can say that)

One of the best coaches in the league gets the sack and you don’t think that’s big news on a predominantly football station?! Can’t be serious.

I don’t find Andy’s never ending tangents to be arrogance but more so an incessant need to justify everything he says. He is constantly qualifying everything he says with justifications like “I don’t know anymore than 99% of our listeners and in no way am I stating this as fact, but now don’t take that to mean I’m making it up, I’m just putting this out as one idea and now it could be wrong but is it possible that....”

Why do Haverin and Phillips have such a hard on for Kyrgios? Does Phillips have a personal relationship with him or hope to? Was blowing him hard 2 weeks back but they were almost having a sook about people critisicing him yesterday and didnt want to comment on the latest.

Also does anyone know who Haverin supports in the AFL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why do Haverin and Phillips have such a hard on for Kyrgios? Does Phillips have a personal relationship with him or hope to?
You are very wrong on this. I listen to the first serve tennis show on sen and have heard BP numerous times speaking about Kyrgios. It is the complete opposite of what you think, Brett really doesn't like his attitude or behaviour on court.

You are very wrong on this. I listen to the first serve tennis show on sen and have heard BP numerous times speaking about Kyrgios. It is the complete opposite of what you think, Brett really doesn't like his attitude or behaviour on court.

Fair enough but the times ive heard him he is always praising him or wont say anything negative about him and seemed personally invested.

I reckon Whateley is killing it lately tbh. His regular timeslots are great and have made footy/cricket commentary fantastic. Bucks, Riewoldt, Razor Ray, Blight and King all work well. Then for cricket having Fleming, Lalor and Craddock. I think it’s a well functioning program at the moment. How are the ratings going?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back