1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

The 12th man was ahead of the curve having the commentary team having training sessions re pronouncing players’ names.

it’s pretty clear that in today’s sporting landscape it isn’t done.

Sean...Asian's continually pronounce it as ..Seen(Scene)...100% of the time...its not racism in the slightest..but...if u explained the true pronunciation
and they continued to mispronounce it youd label them as lazy,ignorant maybe ?...labelling it racism is a long bow

The 12th man was ahead of the curve having the commentary team having training sessions re pronouncing players’ names.

it’s pretty clear that in today’s sporting landscape it isn’t done.
Wasim Acrim
Whatdoyoumean Wasim

classics

Lol at all these people thinking its difficult to pronounce the name Yiannis

Its not like he's some reserves player in the Algerian volleyball team, lol

Lol at all these people thinking its difficult to pronounce the name Yiannis

Its not like he's some reserves player in the Algerian volleyball team, lol
I can't believe that you would deliberately spell his name the wrong way you racist pig.

It is Giannis

Why you taking this so hard mate, how close to home have I hit here?
just can't believe you will call someone racist for mispronouncing a name and then blatantly go and misspell it yourself

After all he is an NBA MVP

Just admit you're wrong mate.
Me, about Ricciardo's name?

No man. It's just normal Italian.

The "i" after the "cc" makes it "Riycharrdo".

Otherwise his name would be spelt like former F1 driver, "Rickardo" Patrese.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Me, about Ricciardo's name?

No man. It's just normal Italian.

The "i" after the "cc" makes it "Riycharrdo".

Otherwise his name would be spelt like former F1 driver, "Rickardo" Patrese.

We should ask him in a few weeks time when he arrives for the grand prix!

Sam Edmund is a good addition to SEN's full time roster. Much more listenable than Sam McClure. Probably needs to break a few big stories though to get really get Hutchy aroused.
not a fan of mcclure but he has a fairly good record at breaking stories. from recollection edmund ,on breakfast ,not so much.

Sam Edmund is a good addition to SEN's full time roster. Much more listenable than Sam McClure. Probably needs to break a few big stories though to get really get Hutchy aroused.
He is a pro, they need more like him (not in terms of journos but the way he conducts himself and the show)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back