1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

In the HUN today that most sporting events will be mostly called from tv this year....only a few commentators will get to go to actual event.

Jesus christ what is the point of this? Its incredibly obvious and sounds terrible, anyone can call the game off the ****ing telly themselves!! The only advantage they even have is being at the game. With the rise in mobile phone coverage it wont be too long til they finish themselves off via their own shitty decisions.
If the Hutchbag can hoodwink anyone one of you morons on here that thats a good idea then you are well and truly off the deep end

Good for you if your not listening to SEN.
glad to occasionally help out. they need all the listeners they can get. on huge money and have only marginally increased ratings from the maher days. harf and whitey are on the march. better broadcasters and you don't have ads thrust down your throat every minute.

SEN is going to be awesome tomorrow. Hopefully we get sweeping coverage of the cricket tonight and how awesome it was. I mean where do you start? Where do you stop? You could do a whole hour on Katy Perry and how a pre-match should be performed and choreographed on a large ground. Honestly, I couldn't give a **** if it gets talked about for 95% of the day.

Mostly because we'd be bound to get people asking why isn't there an International Men's day?

It's Nov 19th dickheads.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jesus christ what is the point of this? Its incredibly obvious and sounds terrible, anyone can call the game off the ******* telly themselves!! The only advantage they even have is being at the game. With the rise in mobile phone coverage it wont be too long til they finish themselves off via their own shitty decisions.
If the Hutchbag can hoodwink anyone one of you morons on here that thats a good idea then you are well and truly off the deep end
You are amazing what you do with your names

The first ratings are out for 2020. I understand some will say they lack relevance and there will be plenty of spin but they are awful for SEN. If you are rating under 2% you won't last long.

Last edited:
"Yeah look the summer is always a bit of a slower period for us but important to note our downloads, app views and podcast numbers were excellent and we achieved a strong result in our target demographic of 50+ year old bogans. Coming into the footy season we are really excited and can't wait to see what the numbers with Gerard and Dwayne are."

How do you shed half your listenership in one survey? I don't care about how reliant SEN is on footy season, that's mindblowing.

I will say this, the drop in numbers is consistent across the board. Now I don't have much knowledge about how ratings are collected, but could this drop be something like 2-3 people who are surveyed switching off SEN? And that extrapolates to the significant drop that we see today? Registered User master of ratings? Any ideas?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back