1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

Big get Dayne Zorko on now

I wonder how many people turned up at AAMI park to see the Storm v Roosters NRL match on Tuesday evening ?

I wonder how many people turned up at AAMI park to see the Storm v Roosters NRL match on Wednesday evening ?

I wonder how many people turned up at AAMI park to see the Storm v Roosters NRL match on Thursday evening ?

Only for to arrive there , an there be nothing on ……..

because the add on Sen repetitively prompting the match said “Get along tonight to see the Storm v Roosters” and they played it all day Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.

They will be correct playing the add today Friday , because the match is on tonight :):)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder how many people turned up at AAMI park to see the Storm v Roosters NRL match on Tuesday evening ?

I wonder how many people turned up at AAMI park to see the Storm v Roosters NRL match on Wednesday evening ?

I wonder how many people turned up at AAMI park to see the Storm v Roosters NRL match on Thursday evening ?

because the add on Sen repetitively prompting the match said “Get along tonight to see the Storm v Roosters” and they played it all day Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.

They will be correct playing the add today Friday , because the match is on tonight :):)
I was looking for it last night

On a different topic b/c I don’t know where else to put it. Why on earth would Gareth Hall move from RSN to SEN Track? Not that I like him but does anyone listen to SEN Tracck?

Slight divergence if i may, i recall andy and gaze touch on basketball (lauren jackson) and the upcoming world cup, then andy said words to the effect of "too much footy going on, but once the footy finishes we'll get right into that, and cricket etc"

A sports station that we love that is incapable of moving too far away from footy. I thinking maybe because there's not enough hours in the day, or audience airtime. But RSN morning cover a range of sports on their show that runs for bugger all time.

food for thought.

Dwayno had to dump another one today, seems an almost daily occurrence
IIRC whatever was dump-worthy wasn't uttered before the guy was dumped (seemed like a normal call to that point) but then Dwayne had to mention about 23 times that the caller had to be dumped. Don't think anyone would have noticed had Dwayne not mentioned it over and over.

On a different topic b/c I don’t know where else to put it. Why on earth would Gareth Hall move from RSN to SEN Track? Not that I like him but does anyone listen to SEN Tracck?
I don’t know 100% for sure but there is a bit going on in that space and a few changing teams so to speak. The next wagering licence isn’t far off and a number of the Corporates are assembling big media teams and I suspect SEN want a piece of the 🥧

Slight divergence if i may, i recall andy and gaze touch on basketball (lauren jackson) and the upcoming world cup, then andy said words to the effect of "too much footy going on, but once the footy finishes we'll get right into that, and cricket etc"

A sports station that we love that is incapable of moving too far away from footy. I thinking maybe because there's not enough hours in the day, or audience airtime. But RSN morning cover a range of sports on their show that runs for bugger all time.

food for thought.

This has always been my biggest criticism of SEN where everything for the entire year seems to focus on AFL, especially more so since Hutchy took over

Remove this Banner Ad

Back