1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 1890211

I doubt that Stephen J Peak received an invite to the SEN birthday party.
He makes some good points, but he was hardly alone when it came to suffering that fate at the hands of Hutchy.
I wonder why or where he's still disrespected cannon fodder in the media. I can't imagine what he's talking about there, because I haven't heard anything about him since he got the flick from SEN.
I'd love to know who the "big" SEN people were who didn't like him attracting good guests

Last edited:

He makes some good points, but there were others who suffered the same fate.
I wonder why or where he's still disrespected cannon fodder in the media. I can't imagine what he's talking about there, because I haven't heard anything about him since he got the flick from SEN.
I'd love to know who the "big" SEN people were who didn't like him attracting good guests
He's full of poo , got ahead of himself

For a major or daytime slot you couldn’t have Peaky or Gladiators of sport, but for a late Friday/Saturday night it was great radio and I miss it a lot.

It would be great if they did a podcast or something like that.
they were entertaining,they werent w/o fault but that was the charm,never took themselves seriously,unlike todays lot

Kane Cornes having his son on as a guest and asking him about learning to drive is cringe radio this morning.
karen needs to go,cant listen to mornings bc hes not an anchors ar***ring,enuffs enuff,if ya gonna keep him on just put him on sportsday with gerard for gods sake

The thing is he actually cut a listener off who was discussing a valid point just so he could get his kid on air

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Well i would to when i have to hear Michael from Reservoir or callers of that ilk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I listened to Sportsday tonight for an hour and a bit. The 'Hot Topic' was whether we should play cricket on Australia Day.

They took one phone call and read zero texts from listeners. Maybe it was too hot a topic.Did they revisit it later in the show?

I listened to Sportsday tonight for an hour and a bit. The 'Hot Topic' was whether we should play cricket on Australia Day.

They took one phone call and read zero texts from listeners. Maybe it was too hot a topic.Did they revisit it later in the show?

It was such a dumb topic, we would be playing cricket this Friday regardless of it being Australia Day or not. As usual when someone calls hypocrisy it wasn’t at all, to play on Friday and not acknowledge it as Australia Day. It’s not our choice when the government put a public holiday and what they call it but individuals, teams or company have freedom of speech to choose what they celebrate. Pretty simple really.

There are a few things I would of against the grain itt. One of them is the cricket content and coverage. The old SEN cohort and fans can crap on about how bad it's been since Hutchy. But, cricket broadcasting should've been a normal service for them.
I find the coverage excellent apart from Lalor and Collins talking about themselves

I've got one of these. I read it at least twice when I was young. It's autographed.... or so they told me. :grinv1:

View attachment 1893731View attachment 1893734
This was written after he passed away - all his mates wrote a story about him - there are sone classics - my meagre contribution is that I continually educate the young blokes about the importance of having a good “Puerto Rican fade”

Remove this Banner Ad

Back