1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

The Cornes/Darcy altercation came up tonight and i hate to say it , Cornes was fantastic
Cornes dealt with it on Monday morning - if he was a assassin - Darcy would have been found with a single bullet wound to the head

Why no Gerard this week? I've never understood how these guys take leave during the footy season. Plenty of time for holidays in the off-season.
It might be because it's the first 2-week ratings break for the year. I've noticed some of the FM and 3aw people are also on a break. However, I'm not sure why he's the only one on SEN having the time off

Last edited:
I can't bring myself to listen to Dwayne these days, what a narcissistic flog.

A while back he gave a caller a choice of prizes....a bottle of Starward Two-Fold Double Grain Whisky or a Dwayne's World Tshirt. I wouldn't even wear one of those things to a monkey shitfight at the zoo.
They are good if you need to put something at the bottom of your bird cage

Does anybody know why the commentary sync feature to the broadcast channel 7 video feed and Kayo video feed is only available on the SEN app? Why isn't the SEN commentary sync feature also available on the SEN website? :/

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone else experiencing issues with the audio of sen?

I find it's constantly cutting out with long periods of silence .. other times there are long periods of the audio sounding like they are talking underwater..

So infuriating. I switch radio stations and it's not happening elsewhere, so it's not an internet issue. I've tried different devices & it's the same problem, but only for sen.

More technical problems at SEN?

it's wall-to-wall coaches press conferences on the stream at the moment, and even those with busted sound.
I still got to hear that flog Mark from the limestone coast , he even said he had been giving it a rest for a couple of days , maybe he can make it a couple of years.
Dave from Melton who does sound like a Pies supporter is on everyday as well , Pipe seems to attract these people

Hutchy The Hutt: "Sienna have we put a contract in front of Bruce from Traffic this year?

HTHPA: "OH Hutt, haven't you heard? Bruce had a stroke"

Hutchy The Hutt: Perfect! Offer him half.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back