1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

Daniel Garb segment this morning with Sam and Kingy was excellent. A real rapport between the three of them. Discussed the EPL game of the morning (Aston Villa vs Liverpool FC) and a preview of the last stanza where a Spurs win against City gives their (Spurs) rivals Arsenal the edge leading into the final game.

Daniel Garb segment this morning with Sam and Kingy was excellent. A real rapport between the three of them. Discussed the EPL game of the morning (Aston Villa vs Liverpool FC) and a preview of the last stanza where a Spurs win against City gives their (Spurs) rivals Arsenal the edge leading into the final game.
I wish he's stick to Soccer and not footy , as he's better at it than that Simon unhappy Hill

I thought Hannebury was really good. First time I've heard in special comments
I heard him pre match for about 20 mins and learnt more from his comments than I have a whole season with Ch 7. Was quite insightful . Didn’t know who it was at first

I thought Hannebury was really good. First time I've heard in special comments
That was hannebery? Yeah he was really good! I didnt know it was him, and kinda wish i dont know. Now I do and he played for sydney there'll always be in the back on ones mind that he's seeing things through a biased and slanted view.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He had to even it out with Poindexters hate for the Swans
he hates richmond the most. He led the way with his "State of the game" BS about the way the Tigers played the game of AFL to stop them from winning more. He and geelongs steve hocking were architects of the stand rule.

And very quiet on jeremy cameron staying on the ground yet missed this rounds game due to concussion

he hates richmond the most. He led the way with his "State of the game" BS about the way the Tigers played the game of AFL to stop them from winning more. He and geelongs steve hocking were architects of the stand rule.

And very quiet on jeremy cameron staying on the ground yet missed this rounds game due to concussion
Nah uh.

He hates Collingwood the most. Ya know, never gives credit to Nick Daicos. Thinks Collingwood was lucky to win all those close games. Obviously hates us coz of the checks notes 2010 preliminary final.

:rolleyes:

He led the way with his "State of the game" BS about the way the Tigers played the game of AFL to stop them from winning more. He and geelongs steve hocking were architects of the stand rule.
Kudos to the tigers for winning 3 flags and well done to them, but the way they played footy was not enjoyable to watch. I think the stand rule has been one of the better rule changes over the years as well

Kudos to the tigers for winning 3 flags and well done to them, but the way they played footy was not enjoyable to watch. I think the stand rule has been one of the better rule changes over the years as well

For a so called professional league to actively introduce and place obstacles deliberately so as to stymie and prevent a team from winning was laughable. But then again, its a league that denies tanking but penalised Melbourne Demons FC for tanking.

so todays watch is much superior ? a human statue plugged to the surface unable to breathe for fear of 50mtr penalty
yeah i agree :rolleyes:

Cane Cornes has such an unhinged bent on Luke Beverage that in his program on the AFL website ’The round so far’ he doesn’t mention the Bulldogs once, not one word, just the Giants. This after our best win of the year, interstate against a premiership fancy on their home deck. He is such a small minded petty person. But how is this allowed on the AFL official website?

Cane Cornes has such an unhinged bent on Luke Beverage that in his program on the AFL website ’The round so far’ he doesn’t mention the Bulldogs once, not one word, just the Giants. This after our best win of the year, interstate against a premiership fancy on their home deck. He is such a small minded petty person. But how is this allowed on the AFL official website?
bloke truly believes hes a bigger name than the players,do yaself a favour like i do n not tune in to anything hes on
theres enuff bulldust bein sprouted by an oversaturated medja industry as it is w/o the ludicrous contributions from that deep sea morsel

'unhinged' is apt,bloke hawked untrialled 💉💉 on his program for 8 months straight in '21-'22 for big$$$ whilst unashamedly taiking aim @ anyone who refused to participate....hes a dangerous nong

bloke truly believes hes a bigger name than the players,do yaself a favour like i do n not tune in to anything hes on
theres enuff bulldust bein sprouted by an oversaturated medja industry as it is w/o the ludicrous contributions from that deep sea morsel
Rather him than King , infact neither of them

King has his moments but at least hes well aware of what hes dealing with with Karen
Thing with Korneyhole is i used to think he was playing the part of being unbalanced,unfortunately for him he aint pretending

Remove this Banner Ad

Back