Player Watch #13: Jack Higgins

Remove this Banner Ad

He looks like being that contested guy we need. Love how he stepped into the midfield late in the season and didn't miss a step.

He's bigger, hopefully fitter, and has experience. What an awesome pick up (so far) ;)

I love how he either seemed to have been assigned to the now boys yesterday at the club or even better - if he took the initiative to take them under his wing.

Media loves to poke fun at Higglet but he seems like a genuine guy with a killer work ethic.

Can't wait to see him step it up in 2019!

I love how he either seemed to have been assigned to the now boys yesterday at the club or even better - if he took the initiative to take them under his wing.

Media loves to poke fun at Higglet but he seems like a genuine guy with a killer work ethic.

From the outside it looks like he has the balance of being goofy and approachable but also has high standards in terms of training so in a way the perfect mentor for the first year players

He really looks like he has bulked up. He will win a lot more of the footy next season with the bigger body.

639464.jpg

He played with some of the boys in his draft year think they said RCD & Ross

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He really looks like he has bulked up. He will win a lot more of the footy next season with the bigger body.

639464.jpg
When they talk about X-Factor...this kid has it in spades!

As long as all that extra added weight/muscle doesn't adversley impact on his ordinary speed/pace...I'll be happy!

True. Listed at 76kg so I think he will most likely end up somewhere between 80-85kg in his prime. He will carry that ok.

Cuz in my opinion was better than Judd , if Jack is half as good he will still be a star.
Nah disagree, thought Juddy was super...had phenomenal breakaway speed, with superb delivery!
Best I've seen outside of Foley...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back