Player Watch #15: Andrew Moore

Remove this Banner Ad

Congratulations on getting Andrew Moore. From our point of view one of those players who did heaps in the seconds but never played that crucial buy-in game in the seniors. In a different team I hope he gets and takes his chances, it's hard to see you regretting this.

Yep as expect. We digging into the bargain bins again :)

Absolutely nothing wrong with this. We had a couple of list spots to fill and you can do a lot worst than a 24 year old 189cm, 87kg inside mid as depth.

Clearly has some talent as a former pick 9.

Very confident we will get the best out of him.

Welcome to Tigerland Andrew

Absolutely nothing wrong with this. We had a couple of list spots to fill and you can do a lot worst than a 24 year old 189cm, 87kg inside mid as depth.

Clearly has some talent as a former pick 9.

Very confident we will get the best out of him.

Welcome to Tigerland Andrew

Yeh nothing wrong it nothing to lose.
Hopefully more of a chaplin than a farmer/thompson

Congratulations on getting Andrew Moore. From our point of view one of those players who did heaps in the seconds but never played that crucial buy-in game in the seniors. In a different team I hope he gets and takes his chances, it's hard to see you regretting this.

Sounds like the type of player that we just love delisting.

Moore has always had the skills, he's just never taken his opportunities and hasn't been aggressive enough to win his own ball. He's always allowed Boak, Gray, Harlett and Wines to be the ones who gather the ball and lead from the front, despite being good enough to do it himself. He's been overtaken by Ah Chee and Sam Gray who have come in and done exactly that: dived in and won the ball themselves.

Good luck to him at Richmond and I hope he suceeds. If he can string together a number of games you'll be able to see just how good he is, although don't be surprised if he comes across as very vanilla.

Looks like we will target a small or something else at 12, now we have addressed our kids with 2 big bodies.
Smart selection IMO low cost fills a need and 1 year contract so little risk.
I guess 12 is X factor or tall?

Good luck to him at Richmond and I hope he suceeds. If he can string together a number of games you'll be able to see just how good he is, although don't be surprised if he comes across as very vanilla.
Don't worry, that's Hardwick's favourite flavour :p

Good get for the Richmond football club

Very weak draft only 45-50 players expected to be selected
24 yo top 10 selection with a big body and 50+ games under his belt
Good skill set and good speed add instant depth, Younger players will need to work hard to go past him
If only plays 6-7 games a year will be good support

With Townsend & Moore our bottom players qualiy have risen up a notch

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Welcome Andrew!

Hope he makes the most of his second chance.

Just keep this in mind folks before making a harsh judgement on the bloke.

he couldnt get into a midfield / forward rotation that contains Boak, Wingard, Ebert, Wines, Gray, hartlett.

tough gig to get in ahead of those types of players i reckon.

he might surprise a few.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back