Past #17: Aaron Mullett - 85 NM games/31 goals - ‘11 Rookie Draft - Fish —> Carlton as DFA Nov’17

Remove this Banner Ad

Big change.

IIRC, Azza was a landscape gardener before getting drafted.

Fair old bump (me and dad were trying to find out what Leigh Adams was up to and I stumbled across this thread), but I think he may have been doing plumbing as part of vcal before starting landscaping (which he definitely did).
Use to occasionally pick him (and a couple of his mates) up from the 688 bus stop opposite Croydon tafe and drop him off across the road from the Ranges training ground.

Fair old bump (me and dad were trying to find out what Leigh Adams was up to and I stumbled across this thread), but I think he may have been doing plumbing as part of vcal before starting landscaping (which he definitely did).
Use to occasionally pick him (and a couple of his mates) up from the 688 bus stop opposite Croydon tafe and drop him off across the road from the Ranges training ground.

Small world.

We might know some of the same people.

Small world.

We might know some of the same people.

Haha more than likely.
I feel like everyone involved in footy out east knows each other lol.
I’m a few years older than Aaron but played with Ben at Mooroolbark, and my brother was in Aaron’s team before he went to Vermont.

Last edited:
2013 was such a good year for this bloke.

Took the game on and had that ability to push forward from half back to slot the long bomb after putting the afterburners on.

Unfortunately, like most of the blokes from that era, it was a short lived development cycle. That pickup and goal against a quality side in Geelong @ Marvel was superb. Underrated goal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The fish played his first game for Wandin in the Outer East football league on the weekend.

had a 157-62 win over Mt Evelyn.

Played at Full Forward and kicked 9.6
Have heard he's being paid very handsomely for his move to Wandin.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back