Senior 17. Brodie Kemp

Remove this Banner Ad

He barely played as a midfielder at U18 level. Was a tall defender, who then went forward. If anything, he is a utility.

Edit: Knightmare called him a midfielder in his phantom draft. Cal Twomey called him a tall defender in his first draft, then a utility in his final draft.
Awesome, thanks for that, i wasn't sure what he was, but yeah i think maybe i remember reading knightmare saying he was a midfielder.

Awesome, thanks for that, i wasn't sure what he was, but yeah i think maybe i remember reading knightmare saying he was a midfielder.

The good news is that if we have injuries, he will be the one plugging holes in game. We don't have an awful lot of versatility in our side. Kemp, JSOS, Charlie ... makes for an exciting versatile side.

Also note, this better not be a stupid medi-sub debut.

Not a chance. They wouldn't have announced it if it were, and it would be cruel if he didn't get on the ground.

Also, Jones is out so Kemp will be a key defender.

the young BIG DOG - he might as well be a defender in his 10th year with the physique on the young bloke

would love to see him beat Dixon, but believe he’ll matchup on 70’s action hero Georgiadies

Fingers crossed when Jones is back he moves up the field and the big dog can do big dog things on ball

Not a chance. They wouldn't have announced it if it were, and it would be cruel if he didn't get on the ground.

Also, Jones is out so Kemp will be a key defender.

No saying it would happend. But Eddie Ford from North and Connor Downie from Hawthorn copped the debut medi-sub and never got a run.

No saying it would happend. But Eddie Ford from North and Connor Downie from Hawthorn copped the debut medi-sub and never got a run.

Stats say Ford has 1 game for 80% game time in round 20.

Connor Downie is right though. Round 1. Clarko's idea and he uses a debutant. Poor bugger.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stats say Ford has 1 game for 80% game time in round 20.

Connor Downie is right though. Round 1. Clarko's idea and he uses a debutant. Poor bugger.

He debut as a medi sub in round 16 against the doggies. He played his second game against geelong in round 20.
More to the point, I hope he isnt the medi sub.

He debut as a medi sub in round 16 against the doggies. He played his second game against geelong in round 20.
Kemp is listed in the team. He can't be the sub

The sub comes from the emergencies.

Sent from my CPH2145 using Tapatalk

Hmm, AFL tables hasn't updated his player page. They have his stats for his 3rd game last week but still say 1 game on his page.

A few good players have donned the #17 (Crosswell, Collis, Naley), but only 2 have played 100 games or more, with the record being held by Charlie Davey with 143 games.

Interestingly 3 players were left narrowly short of the 100 required to get the name on the locker (Collis 95, Crosswell 98, Rowe 99).*

*Credit to The Blueseum

I Havnt paid too much attention to kemp playing in the twos, but why’s there so much hype about a players who’s been on our list for two years and only getting his first game in a dead rubber.. has he been injured ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back