B: Hart Bassett Edwards
HB: Massie McGregor Perrie
C: Burton McLeod Stenglein
HF: Ricciuto S.Stevens Skipworth
F: Welsh M.Stevens Johncock
R: Biglands Goodwin Bode
I: Torney Clarke Shirley Carey

E: Burns Parker Schuback

Pretty well balanced team, scott stevens the addition, can play forward or back and would relase the likes of Perrie, Carey, McGregor etc etc.... Skipworth is a goer and is worth a shot on a flank....... and the centre line ruck division looks alright.

What are your thoughts people?

Originally posted by Crow-mosone
what?

That is the most succinct and witty thing I think I've ever heard you say ...

Originally posted by SkARkS_69
not really, is he eligible to be drafted?
Parker is tied to the Crows for 2004, so he is not eligible to be drafted nor to be played in the games (unless we have a long term injury).

Originally posted by Kane McGoodwin
Parker is tied to the Crows for 2004, so he is not eligible to be drafted nor to be played in the games (unless we have a long term injury).
He definetly can't be drafted but he can play for us Kane. If we run with a reduced list as is expected we can promote Parker without a long term injury to other player.

Originally posted by SkARkS_69
B: Hart Bassett Edwards
HB: Massie McGregor Perrie
C: Burton McLeod Stenglein
HF: Ricciuto S.Stevens Skipworth
F: Welsh M.Stevens Johncock
R: Biglands Goodwin Bode
I: Torney Clarke Shirley Carey

E: Burns Parker Schuback

What are your thoughts people?
You've got Parker, Skipworth and Scott Stevens in there before Reilly? :confused:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by RaDaR ReiLLy
You've got Parker, Skipworth and Scott Stevens in there before Reilly? :confused:

Perrie on a half-back-flank ahead of Torney is questionable also...

Now we know our draftees, my fresh tilt:

B:.... B. Hart ..... N. Bassett ... K. McGregor
HB:... J. Torney ... M. Stevens ... K. Massie
C:.... B. Burton ... M. Ricciuto .. S. Goodwin
HF:... T. Edwards .. F. Watts ..... C. Ladhams
F:.... S. Welsh .... W. Carey ..... M. Bode
1R:... M. Clarke ... G. Johncock .. A. McLeod

IC:... R. Biglands, S. Stevens, N. Smart, T. Stenglein

EMER:. R. Shirley, I. Perrie, B. Reilly

Originally posted by Kane McGoodwin
I wouldn't start Watts at CHF at the beginning of his AFC career. Reckon he is mobile enough to play on a flank though.

Yeah I know... but I wanna throw him to the wolves from the start. :p

Originally posted by dyertribe
Yeah I know... but I wanna throw him to the wolves from the start. :p

I'm not so ambitious as that, but I hope to hell that they design a program to bulk him up, and if he is playing well in the SANFL bring him into the side to fast track him.

We didn't play enough of the young brigade last year and they went absolutely nowhere.

Originally posted by macca23
I'm not so ambitious as that, but I hope to hell that they design a program to bulk him up...

Agreed - and hopefully the rest of our talls as well... they're all so bloody puny. Even Lloyd and Tarrant have put on a bit of muscle in the past season or two...

As we've all said before, Perrie, McGregor, Bassett and Mark Stevens have all stayed the same in their muscle development. Stickmen compared to other KPPs.

Originally posted by dyertribe
Agreed - and hopefully the rest of our talls as well... they're all so bloody puny. Even Lloyd and Tarrant have put on a bit of muscle in the past season or two...

As we've all said before, Perrie, McGregor, Bassett and Mark Stevens have all stayed the same in their muscle development. Stickmen compared to other KPPs.
Perrie is built like an ox & isn't exactly a stick insect! Just not a backman.

McGregor doesn't lack strength & rarely outbodied (refer to wheh he was playing on the bigger & heavier Stafford). I have been calling for him to play on Lynch & Tredrea.

Bassett could do with bulking up, but not sure whether he can.

Stevens is very competitive at CHF. His main problem is getting on the park.

Hentschel definitely needs to bulk up in the pre-season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back