2012 SC Rucks

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Great i'm $400 short of being able to go NicNat :rolleyes:

Hmmm Mummy or Goldy

Given Goldy seems to be in form i'd would go with him. No point picking up Mummy with the hopes he can perform, he is cheap for a reason, clearly not 100%. Bonus is that he will be ripe for next year :D

Giles, geeezus. Pulled those 2 games out of his arse after killing us for a month forcing the upgrade...wasnt in the script.

Cox looks tired and ready for a rest. Check for next easy game and he'll get rested. I think they play Port soon. Hold one playing ruck sub even if he's a dud.

Jolly AND McEvoy VV good tonight...some cheap upgrades but Giles now killing it. Slice of luck if held onto the bloke.

Only area i havent changed is my rucks - started with Cox, Kreuzer, Giles and Redden - happy with the mix althouh worried Cox is tired, would be gutsy move but contemplating benching him next week for Giles
Against us? Cox will have a massive game next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Okay have Giles Kreuzer & Cox in a must win final - opponent has Giles & Hale, Giles is a certain starter for me - who to start out of Cox & Kreuzer is doing my head in, cats defence is pretty strong and might nullify Cox scoring in the fwd line????

Okay have Giles Kreuzer & Cox in a must win final - opponent has Giles & Hale, Giles is a certain starter for me - who to start out of Cox & Kreuzer is doing my head in, cats defence is pretty strong and might nullify Cox scoring in the fwd line????

And the Cats also have a weakened ruck division ... go Cox.

Imagine if you benched Cox :eek:. Too bad Kreuzer out scored Giles, my bad.

That's too weeks in a row my opponent's ruck has scored ridiculously high (Cox and Giles). At least I had Nicnat this week.

I assume many still have Giles as their 2nd ruck. Another great score today but is anyone else worried he might not play in the last round?

Given Brogan is pulling the pin they may give him a send off game in the last round and Giles moght sit out.

Even if he does play he comes up against some quality rucks in the last 2 rounds (McEvoy and Goldstein)

Giles to Mumford or Sandilands very tempting, but will all come down to if my last 2 trades are required elsewhere.

I assume many still have Giles as their 2nd ruck. Another great score today but is anyone else worried he might not play in the last round?

Given Brogan is pulling the pin they may give him a send off game in the last round and Giles moght sit out.

Even if he does play he comes up against some quality rucks in the last 2 rounds (McEvoy and Goldstein)

Giles to Mumford or Sandilands very tempting, but will all come down to if my last 2 trades are required elsewhere.
I dont think they will mind playing Giles along side Brogan. And given he is one of the senior players on the list and already had a few games off I doubt he will require a rest.

I dont think they will mind playing Giles along side Brogan. And given he is one of the senior players on the list and already had a few games off I doubt he will require a rest.

Scores may drop though if Brogan plays. Will depend on price changes and if I could do with the cash etc.

If Pyke is out for the Swans Mumford is even more tempting. My opponents all have Giles so Mumford could be a wildcard.

Decisions, decisions ... but it's not often so trade out a guy after he scores 142.

Thoughts on Mumford (possibly no Pyke) playing Hawks and Cats vs Sandiland (Griffen likely to return) playing Nth and Melbourne o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back