2013-14 amalgamated non-league thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Next year we're going to explode.
Own stadium = More money available (Don't have to pay Bury ground rent anymore)
And as we're finally in the city. Crowds should go up.
It's like we're moving from West Lakes to North Adelaide.
So keen for next year. Hopefully it's in the Conference North rather than Northern Premier League.

Exciting times ahead it would seem - just need to hold onto top spot for the rest of this season ;)

FCUM is good at hitting a 2-3 game slid ruining good form.
Worksop is scary atm. Their defence is getting tighter, whiel their offence is still pushing forward.

Neville, Giggs, Beckham etc have bought Salford City. Paul Scholes rumoured to be next manager. Bizarrely sounds as if they are going to change the name to Salford 92. Be interesting to see if that effects FCUB support.

How far down the tiers are they?

8th tier I think. They aim to be in the championship within 14 years.

Promotion this season gets them into the Conference North.

Neville, Giggs, Beckham etc have bought Salford City. Paul Scholes rumoured to be next manager. Bizarrely sounds as if they are going to change the name to Salford 92. Be interesting to see if that effects FCUB support.
enjoy your fcub jibes.
We're in Manchester next season.
Right on City's doorstep.
Watch out.

I wonder if we have segregation at our games

"Today's away following from Matlock is 25. We'll bring you the total attendance during the second half. 0-0."
Would it be worth it? :p

I wonder if we have segregation at our games

"Today's away following from Matlock is 25. We'll bring you the total attendance during the second half. 0-0."
Would it be worth it? :p

They do at Alty. Although supporters swap ends at half time.

Go down in the 45t minute, snap, give up on sport, start watching fox sports news (wanted to see what the crowd looked like at showdown in the eastern stand) see it. Flick back over to 501, PALACE Up, 15minutes later I decide to check twitter feed. Greaves just scored his 2nd to go up 2-1.

Need to get another one in (Or hope Ilkeston can get one back on Chorley)

btw - final count.
Matlock fans - 25
FCUM fans - 2019.

11 straight wins!!!!!
1525499_10152318408215540_544573506_n.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Luton went down 2-0 at Halifax. Cambridge could only pull the gap back by a point with a 1-1 draw. So Luton leading the league by 13, Cambridge have 8 matches left, Luton 7.

Tomorrow Luton are away at Dartford, Cambridge away at Macclesfield.
Don't get too confident....
1655964_10152252515615540_2092869762_n.jpg

1525499_10152318408215540_544573506_n.jpg

In 8 games (7 actually) a 14 point lead got destroyed there...

12 straight wins now. :)
But Chorley (1st) beat Droylsden (22nd) 13-1. So GD is no longer in our control.
MUST win vs Chorley on Tuesday now. Draw means we needs to close down an 11GD in 5 games. Loss means we're ****ed and destined for playoffs for the 4th straight year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back