2013 Formula One World Championship - Round One - Australian Grand Prix (14-17 March 2013)

Remove this Banner Ad

How would everyone feel if the FIA said: "Here you go Red Bull, you can have both titles and Vettel can have every win and pole credited to his precious statistics, but now **** off so we can have a good season."

I'd be totally up for it.
Used to feel the same way with Schumacher back in his hay-day.

Cant believe some around here writing off the season already.

How would everyone feel if the FIA said: "Here you go Red Bull, you can have both titles and Vettel can have every win and pole credited to his precious statistics, but now **** off so we can have a good season."

I'd be totally up for it.
Sheesh dude. They haven't even done a lap for points yet and you're already writing the season off?
Ferrari and Merc have not been too far away this weekend, in fact they are closer to RBR than I expected.

And I'd be OK with RBR dominating if it meant more wins for Webber than Seb.

^^lol

it never gets easier stomaching all this cross promotion shit. Isnt there something on the track?

Channel 10 are a disgrace

They did the same with the AFL GF a few years back

What motorsport fan wants to hear about "Offspring?

They'll cost themselves more viewers than they'll gain by cross promoting shit shows

The biggest loser ads are pissing me off the most. During that 12 lap V8 race they cut to a 5 minute infomercial ad session about a show about fat people, please, I have never watched nor ever will watch that shit.:thumbsdown:

I can just imagine what will happen once the race starts, I'm going to have a stream going on my laptop of an ad free coverage from somewhere, because we wait all weekend for the race then 10 only show half of it due to too many bloody ads.

/end rant.

My tip for the race, unless Vettel breaks down he wins, Red Bull will **** Webber's strategy up somehow and Alonso and Hamilton will fill the 2nd and 3rd places on the podium.

The biggest loser ads are pissing me off the most. During that 12 lap V8 race they cut to a 5 minute infomercial ad session about a show about fat people, please, I have never watched nor ever will watch that shit.:thumbsdown:

Speaking of GP ads,how far down the crapper has Simon O'Donnel's TV career gone ?
He's now doing chopper report ads on Mazda caryards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sheesh dude. They haven't even done a lap for points yet and you're already writing the season off?
Ferrari and Merc have not been too far away this weekend, in fact they are closer to RBR than I expected.

And I'd be OK with RBR dominating if it meant more wins for Webber than Seb.
I've seen this horror show before.

The second the track dried out Mark Webber, who is a slower qualifier than Lewis Hamilton, beat him by 2 tenths after losing half a second in the last sector.

Vale 2013 F1 World Championship.

The Panel hasn't been on for years.Was it a couple of the gomers from The Project [Dopey Dave,Charlie I can't grow a beard or the blonde chick] ?

Charlie and the blonde chick, isn't it still on? Must be on the way back then, the above is exactly what I heard when I turned the coverage back on after the qualifying. Real life smile..... and then face palm.

The wet weather helped the Mercs during the wet stages of qualy though. They didn't do as well when the track was drying out.
Even so, they clearly had a very, very good wet weather setup. Perhaps it's my own ignorance, but I didn't expect a whole lot from Merc this season to be honest.

I've seen this horror show before.

The second the track dried out Mark Webber, who is a slower qualifier than Lewis Hamilton, beat him by 2 tenths after losing half a second in the last sector.

Vale 2013 F1 World Championship.
Too early to call it over. In recent years Ferrari traditionally come home strong in the second half of the season, so if Nando is thereabouts at the break, we might see a new driver / constructors champion

You saw that interview too?...... It's lucky these cars arent fuelled by personality, they'd be permantly stagnant.
Why are so many of these drivers absolute snore fests?
Blasphemy. Kimi is one of the coolest guys around. Awesome personality.

F1 drivers are much, much more interesting then AFL Players. Talk about bland and boring.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back