Competitions 2014 AFC Draft Game Discussion Thread - Division 2 "Newcomers"

Remove this Banner Ad

I have a mind of my own and will likely use it to over throw Danoz and become the leader. Just biding my time.
bkTzsJp.jpg

Looking forward to this.

I also have not (and will not) do any planning whatsoever, so it'll be interesting to see how my team turns out.

Who wants to be my buddy? Please submit your applications to me for assessment.
Why go in with a plan when it will get ruined anyway?

FYI this is my thinking on when this all comes together.

28th Nov - finalise rules and draft order.
Everyone gets a week or so to 'get ready'. Make sure you ARE ready - nothing is worse than waiting for someone to make a pick because they didn't think through how to manage their time.
Kick off on Dec 8th.

I just made a decision on start date. Happy to have people cajole me into earlier if you get enough support.

Game thread all setup with drafters against pick numbers etc.
Please get your team post up and formatted nicely ready to go. Sing out if you want me to copy and paste all your pick numbers into it (values already in my excel - simple filter, copy and paste)

If you haven't got your draft game buddy sorted out - recommend you do as may make life easier for you first time around!

Myself and Drugs Are Bad Mackay? are both playing in Div1. But we'll do our best to keep your tracking posts updated with the picks as they are taken. Daniel1812 you'll need to be on the ball to help us out as well. If you guys set a cracking pace it may be hard to keep up.

Main thing is to have fun with it - great lot of fun. All the rules and scoring and s**t are just for extra shits and giggles -if you go in wanting just to have fun getting to know players across the comp and enjoying the drafting you won't need to get hung up on them. (good luck though as it's hard to not get involved and when you start needing to decide who is 'better' its often the data that helps)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just made a decision on start date. Happy to have people cajole me into earlier if you get enough support.

Please get your team post up and formatted nicely ready to go. Sing out if you want me to copy and paste all your pick numbers into it (values already in my excel - simple filter, copy and paste)

If you haven't got your draft game buddy sorted out - recommend you do as may make life easier for you first time around!

Myself and Drugs Are Bad Mackay? are both playing in Div1. But we'll do our best to keep your tracking posts updated with the picks as they are taken. Daniel1812 you'll need to be on the ball to help us out as well. If you guys set a cracking pace it may be hard to keep up.

Main thing is to have fun with it - great lot of fun. All the rules and scoring and s**t are just for extra shits and giggles -if you go in wanting just to have fun getting to know players across the comp and enjoying the drafting you won't need to get hung up on them. (good luck though as it's hard to not get involved and when you start needing to decide who is 'better' its often the data that helps)

It looks like both leagues have the draft order set , do you want to start earlier?

Would love it if you could put my pick numbers in Please.

Golumless
JP Sauce
Skippos
Geoffa32
Vantz
WAG

Guys - quickly jump into the GAME THREAD and put up a single post saying 'team placeholder' in this thread so we can then up up to everyone else starting to post in here and getting ready for the Monday 8am start.

I'll leave this open til that's done and we move the discussion there.

Sorry but I think I will have to pull out. To busy to log on here enough.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back