Poll 2014 FJGD Board Awards and Honours - Best Poster

Best poster in 2014?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

1295.jpg

Voted for myself and posted a link to the poll asking people to vote for me on the Port board.

It wasn't malicious, though, I was just trying to generate activity for this board!

Also my twin brother made an account and has voted for me as well. Don't worry though, he's just my twin. Not me.

I desperately wanted to vote for rabbitoh20 but he wasn't an option so I voted for Stormy and Dylan because I know there is no way they will be close enough for my votes to make a difference and I wanted to see the score.

I desperately wanted to vote for rabbitoh20 but he wasn't an option so I voted for Stormy and Dylan because I know there is no way they will be close enough for my votes to make a difference and I wanted to see the score.
You should've put in a nomination!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd like to know who nominated Diamond. Nothing against him, he's a great poster, it's just that everyone else who's been nominated is a slightly obvious choice and he's a large deviation away
Guilty. He wasn't around for long, but he brought something very different to the table and he had a heap of insight and advice. More of a quality over quantity nomination from me.

Back