2014 Formula One World Championship - Round Fifteen - Japanese Grand Prix (3-5 October 2014)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have that same feeling in my gut I had when I was watching the MotoGP when Simoncelli went down.....please be OK Bianchi :(

oh s**t this is why they should have a safety car come out straight away and not just wave yellow flags. Effectively it is a gamble of not having sand and tyre barriers for 5 minutes, and instead replacing it with a truck..

They probably don't want to show a replay until they find out if Bianchi is ok.

wish they would show a replay of what happened.
I know some Networks don't show any replays or on boards until 100% confirmation of the drivers condition. I think NASCAR don't do on boards until Window Net is down and so on.

Example:

The horrible accident at the Daytona 24 this year, Replays weren't shown until about 8 hours after the accident.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Completely FIA fault, thought straight away they should have called the safety car when the first car hit the wall straight on from the turn. If the FIA have neglected to call one because it was so close to the end and Bianchi has gone straight on into the tractor it is there 100% fault for not calling the safety car in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back