2015 ATP Masters 1000/WTA Premier: Indian Wells

Remove this Banner Ad

Djokovic crushed Murray 6-2, 6-3. I was definitely expecting it be closer than that, but Djokovic has his measure at the moment.

Fed over Raonic 7-5, 6-4, which backs up his awesome performance against Berdych.

So a Fed-Novak final again. Even though the court favours Djokovic, I have a feeling that Federer takes it in 3.

Djokovic is a different beast at Masters 1000 level. Should be a cracking match if Novak keeps up the pressure and doesn't drop his intensity. Roger will always play at the same pace no matter what the score.

Roger in three I think though. As much as it pains me to say.

Oh great. Recorded the final to watch this morning, but the start was delayed cos of the women's final and got in 10 minutes of play before 'end of recorded program'...then I find out the scores. :cry: And the replay isnt on till 7 tonight

Oh great. Recorded the final to watch this morning, but the start was delayed cos of the women's final and got in 10 minutes of play before 'end of recorded program'...then I find out the scores. :cry: And the replay isnt on till 7 tonight

Lol, that sort of thing happens to me all the time. Recorded some of the cricket a couple of weeks ago and the recording stopped just before Maxy went nuts with the bat.

Sounded like a good match with Djokovic prevailing in the end. Good to see Halep get the win too.

Djokovic almost copied Jankovic's choke point for point. Both had a 6-3 4-3 lead and both lost their serve. Then served up a few double faults at the end of the second set.

JJ clearly the better player today, sucked so hard that she lost. Kinda felt Djokovic had the match under control despite losing the second. Good to see him hold on in the end.

Cant believe some of the double faults being served up by both players. These would land these serves 99% of the time, and they were missing by miles!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back