Position 2015 SuperCoach defenders

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thoughts on WhiteX cheap (197k) has scored ok in the past.Where does he fit in the hawks side?
Watch how he goes in the pre-season. Has missed a lot of footy and wasn't entirely locked into the team prior to his injuries. Will probably have to come back via Box Hill so could be a good downgrade target mid season.

Would think Birch would be a better option. Proven SC can score well when not receiving attention from the other team. With Frawley down back I recon he might get a bit further up the field.
Birchall doesn't really appeal to me, way too much of a tag target.

Rampe Or Shaw Could take Eski role unless McViegh goes back what a troll that would be.

I think Rampe is a potential bolter this year with Malceski gone, keep a close eye on him over NAB.

I still think Malceski is a good option, even with a change of clubs. The Suns still have the likes of Harbrow/Swallow and a lot of other talent rotating down back so he may not be the first bloke tagged.

Forget R.Shaw, his brother is a better pick for mine.

McVeigh is a SC mid only and there are better options elsewhere. Avoid

I think Rampe is a potential bolter this year with Malceski gone, keep a close eye on him over NAB.

I still think Malceski is a good option, even with a change of clubs. The Suns still have the likes of Harbrow/Swallow and a lot of other talent rotating down back so he may not be the first bloke tagged.

Forget R.Shaw, his brother is a better pick for mine.

McVeigh is a SC mid only and there are better options elsewhere. Avoid
Whats the Go with Alex Johnson? still injuried? The guy looks like he can play pity about the injuries.

I'm strongly considering H. Shaw this year. The addition of Patful should mean less defensive responsibility for him which hopefully also means more running around on his own getting cheap kicks. The Shaw of old, the Shaw we adore (to a point anyway. He'll always be a dick)

I'm strongly considering H. Shaw this year. The addition of Patful should mean less defensive responsibility for him which hopefully also means more running around on his own getting cheap kicks. The Shaw of old, the Shaw we adore (to a point anyway. He'll always be a dick)
I picked Shaw over Simpson. He's a solid pickup and can hopefully improve with less responsibility

Gary Rohan (272,100) & Zak Jones ($182,800) should both benefit from no Malceski in the team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reckon that there are a few smokies in the $250k to $350k range, people that select the right ones are going to have a huge jump on the comp specifically due to the paucity of any real solid high end options this year in defence.

Was reading something on twitter they put N.Brown name up @ 150k he wont score that well,but will play everyweek if fit.Like for like scoring on the other brown cool hand Luke.If bugger def rooks one one to go.
I'm considering Brown as well. Is guaranteed to play and is cheap

Was reading something on twitter they put N.Brown name up @ 150k he wont score that well,but will play everyweek if fit.Like for like scoring on the other brown cool hand Luke.If bugger def rooks one one to go.

His SC history;

NB SC.PNG

He's really a ~50 SC ave player (based on full season), so assuming he can squeeze out a ~55 ave till you sell him (say MN at 5,200) could be at 286k.

So might be able to possibly give you a 140k profit. o_O

He's a KPD, so that's a bit of a worry.

ATM he's at D6 for me, FWIW.

True that OZ man.

Henderson even though one good sc year.
Waters toxic fav:p.
Clancee toxic love child:D.
Ibbo.
Gilbert grape.
Seedsman.
EYeo.
SWright.
Pittard.
etc all could break there last season SC av 10-20 plus.

AHHHHHHH

Beau Waters has tragicvally been delsited by Eagles in a sensational Xmas eve development (god i wish)
Clancee man crush
Ibbo - a toxic chance
Seedsman - god no, never
Yeo - who? EYNO
SWright - SWrong
Pittard - oops have had him one year

!!!!!!!!!

Reckon that there are a few smokies in the $250k to $350k range, people that select the right ones are going to have a huge jump on the comp specifically due to the paucity of any real solid high end options this year in defence.

Just a bit over that @ $367,600 but Kade Kolodjashnij is a lock for me at this stage. He averaged like 30+ possies & 145 SC in the TAC & did pretty well, averaging close to 70 in his rookie AFL year, all without a pre-season. With Malceski in the side, reckon KK will go under the radar a bit and average 90+ (big call I know) Joel Bowden style.

Just a bit over that @ $367,600 but Kade Kolodjashnij is a lock for me at this stage. He averaged like 30+ possies & 145 SC in the TAC & did pretty well, averaging close to 70 in his rookie AFL year, all without a pre-season. With Malceski in the side, reckon KK will go under the radar a bit and average 90+ (big call I know) Joel Bowden style.

please be quiet young jedi

Daniel McStay - DPP (forward/def) $292,000

Leppa plans to use him on the wing/off half-back next year, so he'll definitely be more Supercoach-relevant. At an awkward price though.

Daniel McStay - DPP (forward/def) $292,000

Leppa plans to use him on the wing/off half-back next year, so he'll definitely be more Supercoach-relevant. At an awkward price though.

Yeh, VERY awkward price. I really did like the look of him last year though. Can play!

Yeh, VERY awkward price. I really did like the look of him last year though. Can play!
Much better suited as a key defender or a key forward. Playing on the wing will be a whole new experience, so definitely worth keeping an eye on. Leppa has backed him to win the rising star as well.

Agreed on that. With McVeigh a year older and Malceski gone, Rampe has a great opportunity this year. He also had a decent StdDev last year - gotta love consistency.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back