2015 SuperCoach Regrets/Vent Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

He's a flog for doing absolutely nothing for the first 2 rounds making me think he looked totally lost and not up to AFL. :mad::thumbsdown:
Gotta ease up on the trigger finger some times. Was playing mostly in their forward line first two games, a couple of injuries and he got a fair bit more midfield time. For a first year player playing on a crap team, he's been a stud.

How do I find full trade history?...You guys will laugh your arses off.
I've made Judd_Magic look reserved this year.

The 'My Team Management' window. Clicked the right arrow and it'll take you to trades history. Take a snap shot for all of us...I'm curious how I compare.

Gotta ease up on the trigger finger some times. Was playing mostly in their forward line first two games, a couple of injuries and he got a fair bit more midfield time. For a first year player playing on a crap team, he's been a stud.

Didn't forsee Gold Coasts injury crisis happening which would help Miller get more midfield time.

Like I've said before people who kept Miller now say it was the right move but hindsight is a wonderful thing. :rainbow:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

B

Yeh, i mean no offence, but offence will probably be taken from this.. I have a couple of filo mates and they absolutely go nuts for that game.. Which has always bewildered me.. I mean, theyre bloody small people, how can basketball be their game of choce? Wouldnt horse racing be more of an appropriate pick? i would have never figured basketball to be their national sport.. I mean come on (jimmy south park)

And yes, I say this to my mates everytime basketball comes up, then they like to tell me how good Manny is..

And yes, they are probably the best people on this planet! Never met someone from filo land that was rude, aggressive or arrogant.. Top peeps
I read that as FIFO, sorry that changes everything, my bad.

My main regret is getting rid of Vandenberg a few weeks back.
Fair enough I traded him out for Yeo - before Yeo set the league alight.
But I should've looked to trade someone else out, I don't know who, but I knew full well Vandenberg was a ball magnet.
So, that is a regret. My next regret will be trading Sheed out of my side last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back