2016 AFL - Round 16

Well. Geelong get flogged at home. Pies look like a top 8 side. This weekend is carnage
I made a big error not reversing my bet on GWS at the line. Collingwood look a different team when you take out a few crabs and put in Adams and Fasolo who are both guns. GWS also had some massive outs like Griffen, Wilson etc. I also really like the forward tag on Shaw.

But it's not all bad when the top teams like GWS, Geel and Syd are dropping games and Hawks keep winning:)

I made a big error not reversing my bet on GWS at the line. Collingwood look a different team when you take out a few crabs and put in Adams and Fasolo who are both guns. GWS also had some massive outs like Griffen, Wilson etc. I also really like the forward tag on Shaw.

But it's not all bad when the top teams like GWS, Geel and Syd are dropping games and Hawks keep winning:)

Sydney won?

Lost last week in a game they should have won.

And then won this week in a game we should have lost so it evens out. Anyway not really relevant, just found it strange to see us grouped in with others sides dropping bad games and not winning upsets.

And then won this week in a game we should have lost so it evens out. Anyway not really relevant, just found it strange to see us grouped in with others sides dropping bad games and not winning upsets.
I wasn't really clear in my first post.

What's interesting is that some of these top teams are getting the wobbles and Hawks keep winning despite being off their best. Sydney at times in great form but dropped 2 games in the last couple of minutes they should have won. This makes the Syd/Hawks game massive because if the Hawks win they might just stitch up top spot.

Back