2016 AFL - Round 16

Remove this Banner Ad

GWS/Collingwood-O171.5
Originally weather forecast was rain, total moved from 180.5 to 171.5, forecast has been upgraded to slight chance of a shower (20%) so jump on before the bookies wake up, will be up to 180.5ish soon
The bookies have finally upped the total.
184.5 (365)
Why it took them til game morning idk... the forcast had improved when you posted this above

These delayed weather reactions from bookies seem to present better opportunities than h2h bets

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

150 Cameron over 2.5 goals vs Pies @ 1.72 (Luxbet player exotics)
250 Lynch over 2.5 goals vs Lions @ 1.72 (Luxbet player exotics)

ridiculous prices imo

The bookies have finally upped the total.
184.5 (365)
Why it took them til game morning idk... the forcast had improved when you posted this above

These delayed weather reactions from bookies seem to present better opportunities than h2h bets

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Cant understand it either. Not saying it's guaranteed to go over but the forecast has been clear for 4 days. They opened at 180.5 :drunk:

I don't touch H2H or Margins anymore. Its all totals for me. I have had some very nice wins in the past with totals, but I am struggling so much this year. Sitting on this, this week.

Hawks/Port 175-200 - Done
Sydney/Cats 150-175 - Done
GWS/Pies 175-200
Bombers/Saints 175-200

Anyone else sticking with Total points markets and finding its all over the place this season, I'm sick of failing O/U by a goal or less, so its bands for me now.
Where do you get these?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Need to play a bit of catchup after the Geelong result last night. So on GWS, GC and WB with the CB and SB specials. My spider senses are tingling on the Melb/ Freo game so might give that one a miss.

I am on GWS at the line earlier in the week. They have spanked some better teams than Collingwood at home although I was a bit wary with the selection changes with GWS having some big outs and Collingwood getting some quality in.

Also on GC at the line. Brisbane are a rabble especially away from home and have a young team in as they blood some youngsters. At times they can have a solid midfield but not the case today with Beams, Bell and Christensen out.

Richmond is also blooding some youth which won't help their results as they have also proven to be uncompetitive against better sides. I expect WB to cover the line.

Might watch Melb / Freo to see who is switched on and who has gone to the top end for a bit of a holiday. Melb were atrocious against Port so they seem a bit short to back pre-game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back