Leagues 2016 BigFooty SuperCoach Div. 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Create (or join) a head-to-head league that is filled with 18 participants before the completion of Round 1, and if your league gets the top cumulative score at the completion of Round 1, your league will share in

$18,000 CASH
That's $1,000 cash for each league entrant!"

Doesn't say anywhere about league at the end, btw we are killing it at the moment hope we can hold top spot for a while now

Re-reading it i agree it was purely for rd1 only

Great work team.

Is this a place for talking strategy? Would love opinions on Dylan Shiel. I think he has a high ceiling, which he hasn't reached, good entry price, and great for my bye structures. Yay or Nay? (Would like do either, Gresham+DBJ for Shiel+Hopper, or Gresham+Menadue for Shiel+Mathieson, thinking the first, and then bringing in Mathieson next week)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep l was hoping you were right, it should be for the end not just round 1 but what can you do

Yeah, it's far harder to be ranked number 1 for one round than for over all 22.

:rolleyes:

Yeah, it's far harder to be ranked number 1 for one round than for over all 22.

:rolleyes:

Obviously it's a marketing tool to get as many members and leagues signed up BEFORE Round 1.

Advertising revenue for HUNwebsite would be massive thanks to Supercoach.

>200K Members, a majority of which log in multiple times per week to trade, reverse, trade again. And they're on all weekend utilizing loopholes.

169 to 25321. Only 1 outside the top 10,000 and even he has a good team and scored 2226 this week. A very tough league. It would be interesting to see how many trades we all have left. I have 17 and are thinking no trades this week but that could change (usually does).

15 trades for me.

But I'm intending on using 0 over the next two rounds.

I was really pleased to increase my ranking by ~1000 places, up to ~4500 despite copping the Goldstein donut.

169 to 25321. Only 1 outside the top 10,000 and even he has a good team and scored 2226 this week. A very tough league. It would be interesting to see how many trades we all have left. I have 17 and are thinking no trades this week but that could change (usually does).
I've got 19. Still have a couple of turds I need to flush (Stefan Martin in particular) and a couple of rookies to change to premos. Just haven't got fully into gear this year but 2226 was my best score since Round 2. Should climb during the byes as I have a nice balance of around 19/20 each week at the moment.

General opinion. Rocky Too risky or not?

Too risky for me, atm. May change. I personally won't be touching until after his Bye. Probably won't be touching at all.

Midfield is: Dangerfield, Hanneberry, Neale, Ablett, Liberatore, Priddis, Gray with one spot remaining. Hopper, Smith, Davis and Keays fill that spot currently, but I think I'd like to get Pendlebury in there, even at a premium. Would consider ditching Libba as well, at his Bye. Sideways him to someone who has just had a Bye. Pendles perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back