Strategy Gold Coast SUNS Fantasy/SC/DT Q&A

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah he has been training etc. Don't buy into Rockets reports of his injury.

A 'sore foot' just doesnt cut it for me
I think Rocket is speaking Portuguese, where 'sore foot' translates into the phrase 'doesn't wanna play shitty preseason games in front of 3000 people'.

Was coming in to ask this :thumbsu: All the best for the year, hope you have much more luck with injuries this year.

Should be no worries mate. We got the best high performance fitness manager in the game. Poached him from some second rate club down south :p

I kid

G'day fellas, good luck this year.
Question about Aaron Hall, everyone is saying that he will attend most centre bounces with JOM & Swallow out injured is this correct, will he be a mainstay midfielder this year or just while the injured guys are out, thanks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

G'day fellas, good luck this year.
Question about Aaron Hall, everyone is saying that he will attend most centre bounces with JOM & Swallow out injured is this correct, will he be a mainstay midfielder this year or just while the injured guys are out, thanks.
All year mate!

Hey guys just wondering the job security of Loneragan when Swallow and Omeara returns. Also, is he likely to receive large minutes of inside midfield time(80% of his time spent at clearances?) in the early stages of the season?

Hey guys just wondering the job security of Loneragan when Swallow and Omeara returns. Also, is he likely to receive large minutes of inside midfield time(80% of his time spent at clearances?) in the early stages of the season?
Lonergan will start in the centre square in round one and will likely continue to start there well into the season, even with the return of Swallow and Jaeger.

Dave and JOM have both missed massive chunks of the preseason and will be hugely behind when they finally return. Lonergan is fit and firing and unless he's injured or has some sort of major issue, he'll keep his spot. Whereas I expect Jaeger to return to a HF spot with Dave rotating along the HB line and the centres. Rover and ruck rover = out of the question for Dave and Jaeger in 2016 IMO.

Is Aaron Hall the real deal?

pls help. (SC)

It's hard to say. This time last year we were shaking our heads wondering how he was not delisted. But as injuries got more and more severe in 2015 and our midfield went to tatters, he was finally given his chance as a starting mid, and dominated. He stood up, led the AFL in certain stats. And he certainly has kept his awesome form running through the NAB cup

But the one question mark is, how does he fit into the middle with a fit and firing Ablett AND Prestia. And then the second half of the end of the year throw in Swallow and Jaeger as well. It is hard to say which way it will swing. Right now he is probably worth the coin, but it's anyones guess as to how long he will keep up his current output

I've finally given up and added Hall to my Fantasy list. Ended up swapping Miller for Hall - he's got a higher ceiling imo. Worth the coin.

Just wanting to see how KK is going. I want him and Docherty from the Blues as safe bets in the backs considering it is such a crap shoot in the backline this year.

Has he trained well, can he take the next step, any preseason niggles?

Thankyou and good luck.
You guys have been amazing in your feedback to me and everyone, thanks!!!!

Just wanting to see how KK is going. I want him and Docherty from the Blues as safe bets in the backs considering it is such a crap shoot in the backline this year.

Has he trained well, can he take the next step, any preseason niggles?

Thankyou and good luck.
You guys have been amazing in your feedback to me and everyone, thanks!!!!
He will definitely be right for round 1. He is competing with Malceski and Mckenzie for the halfback position. I would put him at number one out of the three by a far way and i think he'll keep improving like he did last year and up as a 500K+ player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back