2nds 2016 List Changes (not yet official)

Remove this Banner Ad

My take from that interview with Macrae is that there will be a big change in our VFL team list.
Hopefully for the better

Sent from my iPhone

Any word on the new VFL captain yet? Internal promotion or will we get someone in?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was a massive wrap for Darley when he signed up as a 17yo to GWS. Not sure why he never came on. Good to see the VFL team sign some good young talent though.

Bloody excellent!!

So happy to have Craig McRae back, he's a cog that makes us a better club.

Hopefully the senior game style is more attacking in 2016 meaning the 2's will be the same. Some of the games I went to in 2015 were painful to watch too much sideways and backwards movement from the backline, I can only assume Clarke was following instructions from the senior panel. Hope McRae is given the chance to use some attacking flair, the list of kids we have should lend itself to that style.

Hopefully the senior game style is more attacking in 2016 meaning the 2's will be the same. Some of the games I went to in 2015 were painful to watch too much sideways and backwards movement from the backline, I can only assume Clarke was following instructions from the senior panel. Hope McRae is given the chance to use some attacking flair, the list of kids we have should lend itself to that style.

Clarke can't coach. That was the main issue.

Some really ins for our VFL team this year and we should be reasonably competative

Need the kids to get the winning feeling and grow confidence at an early stage

really excited about the 2nds next season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back