2016 NTFA SEASON

Remove this Banner Ad

So who have they actually picked up to replace those they have lost?

Youre misunderstanding, other then murph they haven't lost anyone, the others either did nothing, played 2's or were injured so really it's not losing anyone. From what I've know or have been told mason is staying will miss few games because he had surgery. Rainer missed half last year so he is basically another pickup, I don't know who they've picked up can only assume that a new coach will bring a few with him and new players always come, "losing" those players hasn't made it as dire as you make it out to be though, that said they will struggle because other teams have improved much more then them

That sounds like a great culture id rather that than fancy scotch functions... and i can gaurentee right now there will not be improvement this year under Brett they just havnt been able to replace sinclair zammit murfett keane and knight they have also lost a couple of fringe players in bayles, claxton and buchannan. Brett may get more out of each player yes but the side will drop off

Sinclair?

Youre misunderstanding, other then murph they haven't lost anyone, the others either did nothing, played 2's or were injured so really it's not losing anyone. From what I've know or have been told mason is staying will miss few games because he had surgery. Rainer missed half last year so he is basically another pickup, I don't know who they've picked up can only assume that a new coach will bring a few with him and new players always come, "losing" those players hasn't made it as dire as you make it out to be though, that said they will struggle because other teams have improved much more then them
Rayner played almost every game? They have lost a few and i do agree that they could struggle but im sure they will still sit round abouts where they finished last year, if not slightly drop off

Rayner played almost every game? They have lost a few and i do agree that they could struggle but im sure they will still sit round abouts where they finished last year, if not slightly drop off

Yeah i agree now can we talk about some other clubs?

Yeah i agree now can we talk about some other clubs?
In regards to the whole prospect set up.. It is good to see they are finally beginning to make a change at the club. Appointing Brett lasky is a good start, the previous coaches have been easily influenced and pushed around I have heard that he has already told a couple of the problem players that if they don't change then they don't want them.. By the sound of it they have lost a couple of their better players and have only signed up a couple of players in their place but I think they will be on par with the last couple of years as they look to have been playing without any real structure and just chasing the ball around the park which I don't think will be the coaching plan this year..

Has Brett got his boys going. Up there to play at prospect??

Did anyone go and have a look at the south and north practice match on the weekend?? Apparently south gave them a run for their money.. Only a couple of goals in it?? Is that right??

So out of everything you've just said they've lost murphett for business and maybe mason to injury, ripped up zammits contract is what I've heard, told silky to walk because he did nothing and brought only negativity, bevan played reserves so no loss there, knighter was all mouth played half a year and expects the club to fork out dollars, on what? Bayles only played seniors because everyone else refused to play in a poorly coached team. (3 coaches all soft and 2 played), and then you've got three captains so you've got 5 leaders on the field one who is stolts so tell me there ain't issues there haha. The club is going through a overhaul one they didn't need a year ago but after changes they do need.

Stoltenberg is a *******. But I dare you to hang out with him away from football and walk away not liking him. Just plays with too much passion. Weird guy.

Does anyone have anymore news about div 1 teams such as south and rocher? Did south really push north the other night? Bracknell play launceston this Friday that will be an interesting one to watch.. And south are playing ulverstone next weekend apparently. That would be a good game to as ulverstone are a strong side..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back