2016 NTFA SEASON

Remove this Banner Ad

Piss poor effort from someone i heard lost it over not winning their reserves best and fairest...
Seems like his all about himself

Piss poor effort from someone i heard lost it over not winning their reserves best and fairest...
Seems like his all about himself
Isn't he a just reserves player, who cares where he goes won't make any difference just like he hasn't at all his other clubs.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Exactly, i believe there are a few guys that are getting around that can help clubs reserves wise... Recruiting can also be about a reserves side also

luke "duck" french to scotch. i doubt he would be playing for "free" was on big money at longford, fingal, olfc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good article in Examiner on Meander Valley Suns. Great move with the joint arrangement with Netball. Impressive for a Div 2 side. Good luck to them.

Anyone got details of anyone who's playing well in the practice matches around the comp? And who's training well?

Muller to george town wants to get his 200 games up hes only going to play enough to qualify for finals question is what finals

Prospect I believe have lost michael murfett, charlie goodyer, josh horder, zammitt, both sinclairs, dylan bayles, jacob knight, bevan buchanan, luke gee, cody lowe and nic claxton- all of which played 5 or more senior games each. Other than barrett, how are they going to cover there losses??

Prospect I believe have lost michael murfett, charlie goodyer, josh horder, zammitt, both sinclairs, dylan bayles, jacob knight, bevan buchanan, luke gee, cody lowe and nic claxton- all of which played 5 or more senior games each. Other than barrett, how are they going to cover there losses??

Add Zac Daniel to that list too, have heard they've been averaging 13 at training they could be struggling i hope not though they've improved each year since joining the competition and would be good to see them work to a flag in the next 3-5 years

Add Zac Daniel to that list too, have heard they've been averaging 13 at training they could be struggling i hope not though they've improved each year since joining the competition and would be good to see them work to a flag in the next 3-5 years
Who have they recruited? Where has zac daniel gone?

Moved to the mainland. Not sure who they have recruited except for barrett and a bloke from the mainland. Their first game is in a week and a half so really theyd want to have all their clearances in so they can be clear to play and theyve lost around 20 players all up from their squads and added 6 unless some of these 20 odd blokes that were going to have the year off decide to pull the boots on they are in serious trouble

Remove this Banner Ad

Back