2016 Teamcoach cards

Remove this Banner Ad

Dopey BJ

Club Legend
Jun 25, 2013
AFL Club
St Kilda
Hi Guys and Girls, not really a card collector but I bought 36 boxes of 2016 Teamcoach cards at a market and have many surplus cards available.
If anyone needs some particular cards I have Gold and specials doubled up and need about 12 SW and Gold cards to make a set.
Willing to trade or sell whatever anyone needs.
Any tips where a site is to get the cards I need will be appreciated.

Crikey, certainl yogt a lot there.

You can try Ozcardtrader. You may be able to find what you are after, though I'm extremely surprised you haven't gotten a set of gold/slivers considering you bought 36 boxes. Are you sure it's not 36 packets? There's usually that in a box.

Crikey, certainl yogt a lot there.

You can try Ozcardtrader. You may be able to find what you are after, though I'm extremely surprised you haven't gotten a set of gold/slivers considering you bought 36 boxes. Are you sure it's not 36 packets? There's usually that in a box.
Yeah 36 boxes. I have 2 full sets of gold/silver it's the gold embossed type card I am after

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yeah 36 boxes. I have 2 full sets of gold/silver it's the gold embossed type card I am after

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Ah, OK. I didn't know that about the 2016 set. I know that there is different finish to the silver cards for the 2012 series. You wouldn't happen to have any pics? You can PM to me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back