Remove this Banner Ad

May 3, 2003
Warriorville
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
NZ Warriors, Wallan FNC
Yes, you may win a prize. :)

Not long until Keilor and Strathmore kick the season off. The comp will cover all 3 divisions and all you do is tip the winners of each game. Anyone is welcome. If interest wanes during the season the host retains the right to scrub the comp.

So, to kick things off, my tip is Keilor.

Good luck.

Yes, you may win a prize. :)

Not long until Keilor and Strathmore kick the season off. The comp will cover all 3 divisions and all you do is tip the winners of each game. Anyone is welcome. If interest wanes during the season the host retains the right to scrub the comp.

So, to kick things off, my tip is Keilor.

Good luck.

Ripper game Mel to start the season. I'm guessing it's the most even Good Friday contest in years. I'm holding my tip for another week mate, but at this stage leaning towards Strathmore. They need to win the first game if they are going to be a serious challenger this season. I would say they have been the busiest in the off season..

Obviously it can go either way as both are traditionally strong sides but Keilor for mine,
Finished third last season and have recruited nicely to fill a few weaknesses whereas Strathmore's recruits may take a little while to adjust to the difference in pace/skill of EDFL footy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back