Leagues 2017 Draft league

Remove this Banner Ad

Can we all please use this thread in future rather than replying to the "conversations" when asking a question etc.

Has this draft already began
If not, i'd be keen
Am part of a cash draft league in the other fantasy, and stuffed it up pretty badly last year. Would be nice to have a practice run at the draft format (if this is still just going to be a fun league)
This will be a serious draft league of 8 and will not take place until after round 2 so it will not be any help to you "as a practice run" as your other leagues will have already started by then. Live draft will probably start at 8.00pm AEST (6.00pm AWST) which could be an awkward time for those in the West. If you are really serious about wanting in I will send you the code however if you think you will already be in enough I will look for someone else.
We currently have one vacancy.

This will be a serious draft league of 8 and will not take place until after round 2 so it will not be any help to you "as a practice run" as your other leagues will have already started by then. Live draft will probably start at 8.00pm AEST (6.00pm AWST) which could be an awkward time for those in the West. If you are really serious about wanting in I will send you the code however if you think you will already be in enough I will look for someone else.
We currently have one vacancy.
Yeh based on that I think i'll pass

OK. We have one last spot to fill for someone interested in joining an 8 team draft league in RDT. No cash involved.
Will commence round 3 so the LIVE draft won't take place until a day or two after round 2 at 8.00 pm AEST.
If you would like to join just let us know here and I will advise you of the code.

Alright I'm in

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can you please register your team and then the draft order will be determined. Once we know what our picks will be, we can start planning our strategy.

Sorry bout tardiness, team name is BF username

Can you please register your team and then the draft order will be determined. Once we know what our picks will be, we can start planning our strategy.

I don't know how RDT works, but in AFL Fantasy the app determined the draft order at the draft. Anything before then was a placeholder.

I don't know how RDT works, but in AFL Fantasy the app determined the draft order at the draft. Anything before then was a placeholder.
This is new to me Holy so I just assumed it stayed the same. How can you prepare your draft strategy if you don't know what the order will be until the last minute. I will find out.

Very interesting - looks like I have the last pick, 8th. Done lots of drafts before but never a Banzai, and it looks like 8th isn't so bad afterall. If I'm reading it right my picks will be 8,9,17 etc whereas 1st pick would be 1,15,23 etc.

Have I got it right?

Very interesting - looks like I have the last pick, 8th. Done lots of drafts before but never a Banzai, and it looks like 8th isn't so bad afterall. If I'm reading it right my picks will be 8,9,17 etc whereas 1st pick would be 1,15,23 etc.

Have I got it right?
The banzai draft certainly evens things up rather than having the higher ranked draft picks having a big advantage. That's why I chose it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back