A-League A-League 2023/24 Official men's and women's & RDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Interestingly, my league opponent has Keane as VC with a score of 31. I didn't check the match-up before tonight, so I don't know what it was like previously, but it seems dodgy to have the VC on a player who was initially scheduled to play on Sunday. I think quite a few players must have brought in Keane after she scored 31 - which is basically cheating.

I've looked at other teams in my league and a LOT of them now have Keane captain. It's cheating and they need to do something about it. You can't just choose your captain AFTER they've had a good score.
Serious ramifications for teams near the top of the comp too. I dont know what the solution is. They really stuffed up!

I'm only coming 46th, but if I was top 10 and someone else brought in Keane AFTER she scored 31, I'd be so annoyed. Hope they can reverse the trades.
Agree completely. At 46th you are still in with a slight chance to get top 3 but yeah the stakes are significantly different if you are top 10

Bringing in Zawada and Kraev for DGW this week. Already have Torres. Might reverse the Zawada trade if he's not starting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With Melbourne City leaking goals, do you bring in Fornaroli this round?

I'll just bring him in in the official game and captain him, see what happens. VC on Lolley.

Edit: Victory have a DGW this round, so yes, bringing in MVC players.

Last edited:
MC's goalkeeper Proulx has left the club. I notice her replacement, Barbieri, scored 26 against Sydney on the weekend. Still only 217k. Not sure it's worth using a trade on.

Vine out of the Matildas squad due to "personal reasons". Not sure if that means she misses A-League games as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back