2023/24 AFLTM Off-Season Discussion

I understand the Off-Season Rules and commit to actively participating in all off-season activities

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Use this thread to discuss anything you want about the 2023/24 AFLTM Off-Season. In an effort to keep the off-season thread tidy, please try to keep all discussion on the off-season happenings in this thread rather than the official off-season thread. Bids and trades must be posted in the 2023/24 Off-Season Thread or they won't be valid.

After falling just short in 2023 the Ballarat Dragons will be looking to tweak the roster with an aim to win the 2024 AFLTM Premiership.

The club is ready for trade talks, is armed with plenty of draft picks and will be looking to bring in talent on all lines, with a particular need for key position depth.

After the disappointment of a Grand Final loss, the StKilda Titans are looking to add some Key Position players to their list, with some good depth in the midfield, moving a few mids out in exchange for some talls.

Trade inbox is certainly open.

West Coast looking to rebuild. Players the ilk of Cumberland , Fogarty, Howe, Impey, Kelly, Langford, McHenry, Worpel, Amartey, Liberatore, Powell-Pepper, Schultz, Webster all available.

might even consider offers for Sicily but would need to be 100+ avg player & high draft pick.

Dont even ask about Noah Anderson unless you have pick 1 ;)

Seeking draft picks or players under 25y, of particular need is a ruck

Open to offers for Bailey Smith and Sam Berry

I will eventually get back to those who've messaged me.

Hopefully will have a bit of time over the weekend to get all caught up on where my team is at.

Still open to offers for Berry and Smith.

Looking to get into the first round of the draft.

Also have a few delisted players salaries I would be looking to dump.

Future first round pick available for a midfielder.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Open to moving some players like Todd Marshall, Jack Lukosius, Xavier Duursma, Alex Witherden, Elijah Hollands and Jack Graham

Hopefully just a temporary absence and a return to action shortly.

If not I'll put a couple of measure in place.

Just a thought of mine;

Players on AFL lists but not on AFLTM Lists. i.e. not drafted or delisted in previous years

How about a "Free Agent" signing period (for want of a better term) for a period of say 72 hours before/after trading where AFLTM coaches can sign these players (subject to list spots) & nominate a salary. First in best dressed, or players can be bid on say 24 hours after first bid.

A bit to flesh out I guess but thoughts ??

Just a thought of mine;

Players on AFL lists but not on AFLTM Lists. i.e. not drafted or delisted in previous years

How about a "Free Agent" signing period (for want of a better term) for a period of say 72 hours before/after trading where AFLTM coaches can sign these players (subject to list spots) & nominate a salary. First in best dressed, or players can be bid on say 24 hours after first bid.

A bit to flesh out I guess but thoughts ??
I'm always open to ideas, although nothing will be implemented this off-season. I'm not a huge fan of first in best dressed but there might be something to work with here.

If the AFL bring in a mid-season draft then I'm also planning on bringing in a similar concept for AFLTM, details still to be worked out.

I'm always open to ideas, although nothing will be implemented this off-season. I'm not a huge fan of first in best dressed but there might be something to work with here.

If the AFL bring in a mid-season draft then I'm also planning on bringing in a similar concept for AFLTM, details still to be worked out.

yep appreciate that, and no I don't have a player in mind :cool: . Would just be another way to fill list spots if you've got a lot of spots to fill.

Last edited:
Draft picks on the table for mids.

Sam Berry still available to trade for a future 2nd

Still looking for salary dumps to get a couple off my list

Back